Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

tianxily2

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:
It's very important to me.I have a lot of data there!

Error code: EBD6277981D13D0C7

Thanks!

TEVEEMO

Reaction score
hello I cant still not access my account to long ago yet still unhappy with the service

Pham Gia Huy

Reaction score
Hello admin, I want to restore my x10hosting account.

User: phamgiahuy030809
Domain name: websitecheckscam1s.x10.bz/
Error code: E85C6B4CD5FF83CA4

I hope please restore all my files. Thank

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unblocks have happened for everyone who has posted the proper format.

Reaction score
En x10hosting para nuestros servicios gratuitos siempre hemos mantenido y tenido una regla en nuestros TOS que establece que solo se permite una cuenta por usuario. Para que podamos ofrecer un servicio de calidad de forma gratuita debemos hacer cumplir esta regla para evitar que nuestros recursos se agoten y tener el espacio necesario para permitir siempre que nuevos usuarios puedan unirse.

También hemos reconocido que en el último año no hemos aplicado esto tan estrictamente como lo hemos hecho en el pasado. Sin embargo, con nuestra última actualización, ahora aplicamos estrictamente esta regla nuevamente y lo haremos en el futuro.

Dado que no hemos aplicado esta regla como se mencionó, todavía permitimos que nuestros usuarios tengan acceso a una de sus cuentas existentes.

Responda a esta publicación del hilo utilizando las siguientes pautas para solicitar acceso a una única cuenta existente:

-Debes solicitar acceso a la cuenta de hosting desde el nombre del foro adjunto a esa cuenta. Si no recuerda el nombre de su foro o su cuenta, puede utilizar nuestra función de contraseña olvidada del foro utilizando el mismo correo electrónico adjunto a su cuenta del panel de hosting/clientes.
-Nombre de dominio de la cuenta que desea conservar.

NO publique públicamente direcciones de correo electrónico, IP, etc.

Tenga en cuenta que este acceso se revisará en busca de todo el contenido de cada cuenta múltiple para garantizar que cumplan con nuestros TOS y AUP. Si se descubre que alguna de las cuentas enumeradas bajo la IP del usuario infringe cualquiera de nuestros TOS o AUP, no se permitirá el acceso a la cuenta en este momento.
También tenga en cuenta que su acceso a esta cuenta puede tardar algunos días en procesarse.
Solicito acceso a la cuenta con el dominio: ccldpanel.x10.mx

Betofha2023

Reaction score
Na x10hosting, para nossos serviços gratuitos, sempre mantivemos e tivemos uma regra em nossos TOS que estabelecia que apenas uma conta era permitida por usuário. Para podermos oferecer um serviço de qualidade gratuitamente, devemos fazer cumprir esta regra para evitar que os nossos recursos se esgotem e ter o espaço necessário para permitir sempre a adesão de novos utilizadores.

Também reconhecemos que no último ano não aplicamos isso tão estritamente como fizemos no passado. No entanto, com a nossa atualização mais recente, esta regra será aplicada novamente com rigor e assim será no futuro.

Como não aplicamos esta regra conforme mencionado, ainda permitimos que nossos usuários tenham acesso a uma de suas contas existentes.

Responda a esta postagem do tópico usando as seguintes diretrizes para solicitar acesso a uma única conta existente:

-Você deve solicitar acesso à conta de hospedagem a partir do nome do fórum vinculado a essa conta. Se você não se lembra do nome do seu fórum ou conta, você pode usar nosso recurso de senha esquecida do fórum usando o mesmo e-mail anexado à sua conta de hospedagem/painel de clientes
-Nome de domínio da conta que você deseja manter.

NÃO publique publicamente endereços de e-mail, IPs, etc.

Observe que esse acesso será revisado para todo o conteúdo de cada conta múltipla para garantir que eles cumpram nossos TOS e AUP. Se alguma das contas listadas no IP do usuário violar algum de nossos TOS ou AUP, nenhum acesso à conta será permitido neste momento.
Observe também que seu acesso a esta conta pode levar alguns dias para ser proceusi
usuário Betofha2023
eletrovisioneletronica2037@outlook.com

W8Team

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed. PLZ FIX THIS

1694280171304.png

MinePikGamer124

Reaction score
Hello, Admin.
I would like to keep the account and domain umder the domain minepikgdps1.elementx.com.
My forum/account name is MinePikGamer.

s1522383

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
error:EC0AF4F9723042159.
account email: s1522383@student.mp.edu.au
web domain:http://s1522383.x10.mx/

I do not understand this error I am just doing practice for my web development class please unlock this as soon as possible as I need to migrate this domain to continue with my university project

bruno.menezes438

Reaction score

to request the cancellation of the suspension of my website.
Good afternoon, I want to request the cancellation of the suspension of my website​

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2023-09-12 144838.png
    Captura de tela 2023-09-12 144838.png
    38 KB · Views: 1

ByteWizard

Reaction score
My account was given the error code E948BDE44459ABD39 when trying to access nebula.x10.mx I believe this is because I use a VPN, I only have this one account.

RIR

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:
E912660B026B933DA

serhat_130

Reaction score
I have only one account, please unblock my account.

Error code is E2C3617FF8CA823B4

Username: serhat_130

Domain: hasipek.com.tr

yoloman2234

Reaction score
i want to recover my account pls
Username:yoloman2234

Domain: i forgot my domain
Error code: ECC240F280975B0DA
i really need this account :(

Last edited: