Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

wanglukuan

Reaction score
error code is EF5F0CFD60661B072
sorry,I forgot the specific parameters of the account, but I want to keep the one with the most text records, thank you

yoloman2234

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hello i would like to unblock my account
forum name: yoloman2234
domain: cannot remember
error: E3DCF32F9C5EEF1D8

optativaunp

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Hello, I undersdant your policity about multiples account but in my case the multiply account detections is false, the situatiation is this:

I am teacher in the Universidad Nacional Politécnica in my country Nicaragua, I am teaching web design, the University as not resources to maintenance a Web server for the practices so I said to my students to create an account in X10hosting for the practices, yesterday all of them were working on this during the clase, maybe for that you detected the multiple account, all of these accounts from the same network very near or at the same time is suspicious. but is not the case of an user with multiple accounts, each student created only one account for their practice.

We really will appreciate if you can allow and activate our accounts to continue our clasess.

Please let me to kwon about your decision, to inform to the guys and assign the same exercise to the other group of students, I have two groups taking the course in this time, and we end the course on november.

My Account email is imagen.imperio@gmail.com
The error is: E8E3D0BE801F26B74

I did not complete any domain because the account was blocked.

THank you for your attention to this message.

Kind Regards,

mcy

Reaction score
Hi! I want to unlock my account,

but I get an error: E922495FF2C6C19FD.

I want to keep using this excellent service.

Can you unlock my account? Thank you very much for considering my request:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, I undersdant your policity about multiples account but in my case the multiply account detections is false, the situatiation is this:

I am teacher in the Universidad Nacional Politécnica in my country Nicaragua, I am teaching web design, the University as not resources to maintenance a Web server for the practices so I said to my students to create an account in X10hosting for the practices, yesterday all of them were working on this during the clase, maybe for that you detected the multiple account, all of these accounts from the same network very near or at the same time is suspicious. but is not the case of an user with multiple accounts, each student created only one account for their practice.

We really will appreciate if you can allow and activate our accounts to continue our clasess.

Please let me to kwon about your decision, to inform to the guys and assign the same exercise to the other group of students, I have two groups taking the course in this time, and we end the course on november.

My Account email is imagen.imperio@gmail.com
The error is: E8E3D0BE801F26B74

I did not complete any domain because the account was blocked.

THank you for your attention to this message.

Kind Regards,
Hello,

I have sent you a direct message here on our forums asking for some more details regarding your classes and your requirements. We will happily allow your students access to our account but we may need more details to make sure these do not get blocked again within the classroom. I will await your reply here.

everyone else who has posted we will update once we have gone thru each one.

zhanglijia20

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: zhanglijia20
Domain: sunn.x10.mx
Your error code is EA6D20B37ECE4677E

ismam12321

Reaction score

username:- ismam12321
Domain: royalnode.tech , hitptc,x10.mx, skywatch.x10.mx
Error code: ED1A89E4D63325653

Thanks.

Last edited:

solopinter

Reaction score

Username: ohsqeqmd
Domain: solopinter.x10.mx
Error code: E221605344D3FECBE

Thanks.

risan

Reaction score

Username: risan
Domain: ezician.com
Error code: E8A1B2551B38CDE0C

Thanks.

Username: risan
Domain: ezician.com
Error code: EEC24DC7647E88425.

lmalfonso

Reaction score

I need unsuspension of my domain:

User Name: gwnxowgf
Domain: lmalfonso.x10.mx

Thanks.

gdark

Reaction score
Tôi muốn truy cập vào tài khoản của mình :
Error code :E899B8C96E093590D

gdark1

Reaction score
Tôi muốn truy cập vào tài khoản của mình !!!
Error code : E7052EB2820D2E43A

renex102

Reaction score

Country Code Blocklisted​

E0BF63F10E35B71CB. - todoenlatrompa.com

Already waited the 24 hrs.

solopinter

Reaction score
help my account error went log-in, multiple accounts
my domain : solopinter.x10.mx
error code : E724B2893D0656F07
thanks you

francois002

Reaction score
help my account error went log-in, multiple accounts

error code : E6FB5A9F2416F9504.

thanks you

khongkhong

Reaction score

Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:​

Free​

Server
X15
User Name
olmbdzbd
Registered
2023-09-29
Order Number
Due Date
N/A
Billing
Free
Status
Suspended
This service is suspended: Account content suspension imposed. (Code EVEBTRF)