My account is suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

tartou2

Banned
Reaction score
Hey my account is suspended and there is no reason why it was suspended.

I don't understand!! why it is suspended? And can anybody help me to unsuspend it?

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Bump.
My account is still suspended and haven't received any answer from anyone.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account has been suspended manually by an account manager with instructions not to unsuspend. This suspension falls under our Zero Tolerance Policy. Your account will remain suspended until it is terminated. No backups are allowed and no exceptions will be given. It will be terminated 14 days after the suspension was placed on it.

tartou2

Banned
Reaction score
Do you mean that the suspension will terminate after 14 days and i will get my account back?

And i never knew why it was suspended. I don't remember i broke any rules or policy so i don't think that this zero tolerance thing fit right here. I think I deserve an explanation here

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It's Zero Tolerance because Corey, our head administrator, is the one who approved the Do Not Unsuspend flag. For that to happen, it had to have been against the TOS, since Corey doesn't come down to suspend or approve suspensions like that without a good reason.

tartou2

Banned
Reaction score
Yeahhhhh right,
but i still haven't got that "GOOD REASON" why it was suspended.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The reason was Spamming.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account was found to be sending out thousands of emails which were bouncing back and getting stuck in the mail queue. This causes server issues and prevents our other users from using our services correctly.

tartou2

Banned
Reaction score
hmm i see.
Thanks for the explanation.
In this case, please delete the account now

Status
Not open for further replies.