My file sharing website

abenuka

Reaction score
hey all

check out my new file sharing web site that i created recently. i really need, love and looking for your review.

i know its a little too big to explore all the features but please do if you have faster connection or the time.

thank you for your time.

http://www.folderica.com

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Not sure about the landing page, but hey who thought Googles word of worked so well.

found the idea of two search boxes a little confusing and the breadcrumb trail... root?
looks like an existing application inside an iframe, speaking of iframes what is the purpose of the hidden one 10pixels square?

abenuka

Reaction score
thanks for the review,
but is there any one who could signup and review the features it have? signing up is free.
thanks

michman

Banned
Reaction score
Nice concept but terrible design.

Agreed.

@abenuka
You should really work on the layout of the site to make it seem professional.
Good features will always get you some users... But a terrible looking layout will scare most people away when they first come to the site.

chrisa

Reaction score
The first page is a bit too bland for my liking. Perhaps you could consider adding more detail to the background. I always think that a white page "glares" too much.

The main page takes a few seconds to long to load, I am using a 50mb broadband link, so even with this high speed it was slow to load.

Not too sure about the the rollover links appearing at the bottom of the page as you move over the menu. Could they be included as part of the menu? Try looking at the "sliding door technique" often used in conjunction with CSS scripting.