My illuminated account panel & cPanel : Could not log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

amaditya.mathew62

Prime Account
Reaction score
Dear Sir,
I have an illuminated hosting account but I am unable to login to my account panel
Also my cpanel password is not working.
Please help.

amaditya.mathew62

Prime Account
Reaction score
Dear X10 support,Please help.
Even though I am holding a Prime account & illuminated hosting, the help is not yet obtained. I think free hosting support is even delayed .
I am still hopeful.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi amaditya.mathew62,

I'm very sorry for the delay in a reply. Strangely, I can't seem to find a hosting account linked to your forum account (amaditya.mathew62). What is your main domain name, or cPanel username? :)

Thank you,

amaditya.mathew62

Prime Account
Reaction score
that could be the issue.i did not my account for a few months.
My cpanel account user id was "amaditya"
I dont know why it is not working now.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi amaditya,

Please could I have a link to your website? :)

Thank you,

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

After doing some digging with senior staff it looks like the account had been issued an administrative suspension on 10-12-14 for high resource usage due to an unmonitored Joomla install, which was being bombarded with spam comments. While the system would have sent an email for this, it's possible it was marked as spam by the email provider, preventing you from seeing it. Unfortunately, once the account was suspended for 21 days, the account was erased from the servers (this is mentioned in our Terms of Service under inactivity; if an account is suspended for 21 days, it erases).

As a courtesy our staff did look to see if they could recover it from any backups we have, however we were unable to locate any at this time. The account itself has been recreated so you should be able to login again and start fresh or upload from personal backups, but unfortunately we aren't able to recover the files or databases from the old account. The best I can advise in the future to prevent a similar situation would be to monitor the software you install (be it a content management system or forum) for spam, and ensure it stays clean and bots blocked. If you run into any troubles logging in, you should be able to do a password reset from the account panel, which would synchronize your password across all systems including the newly created account.

If you run into other questions let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.