My ISP says I am blacklisted and I need to talk to my web host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi designre,

What are you having trouble accessing, exactly? Are you able to access your cPanel, or your website? :)

Thank you,

designre

Reaction score
Yes I can access my cPanel, but not my website, either through my web browser to file zilla

designre

Reaction score
I've contacted my ISP and they say "
Because these blacklists are active MTS will block the sites till it is resolved. You need to resolve the issue that has caused the domain to be blacklisted first. So your host should be able to provide support.

I dont' understand the problem, I was able to access both yesterday

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi designre,

Just to clarify, is it your internet provider that is blocking access to your website? Have they specified any reason why? :)

Thank you,

designre

Reaction score
has been blocked because it has been determined by Web Reputation Filters to be a security threat to your computer or the organization's network. This web site has been associated with malware/spyware. "

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi designre,

I would recommend that you ask your internet provider about this, as we cannot control the filters that it imposes. We take abuse very seriously, and we are more than happy to deal with any malware or spyware that may be hosted on a site on x10Hosting. :)

I would encourage your internet provider to email abuse@x10hosting.com with further details. ;)

Thank you,

designre

Reaction score
So what I am hearing is that neither my ISP nor x10 at this point can help me directly

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi designre,

Unfortunately we cannot affect decisions made by your ISP. Please could you request further details from your ISP? :)

Thank you,

designre

Reaction score
It appears from my ISP that x10 is blocking my range if IP's - so in effect, it is x10 hosting that has me blocked...can you check why?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi designre,

I can't see anything on our side that would be interfering with your connection. Please could you run a traceroute to your .x10.mx domain, and provide me with the result? :)

Thank you,

Last edited:

designre

Reaction score
The result comes back: unable to resolve target system name with my website name

designre

Reaction score
This issue has now been resolved, not sure how but I can once again access x10 websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.