Resolved My site more than a week offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Please post the last few entries in your error log from DirectAdmin. If your IP address is in those logs, you may wish to delete it; it is not necessary for troubleshooting.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I see some cloudflare headers when I open your site in the developer console and this domain has DNS for cloudflare. This sounds like a cloudflare configuration issue. Any errors from cloudflare?

Is this account even hosted on x10hosting free? The DNS for the subdomain doesn't belong to a free hosting server. You could hide that all behind cloudflare and DNS, but if this is not a free hosting account, then I would recommend using x10premium support.

jsmegabink97

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have 2 forums megathemer.net which is on a Premium service and graphicalyzer the last one was once on the Prime server which has been removed and the site has been transferred to free hosting for 2 or 3 months ago

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The free account should work, I just want to make sure since the DNS is either for premium or for cloudflare.

Did you see anything suspicious with cloudflare? Have you tried purging the cloudflare cache? Can you disable cloudflare temporarily or put it in development mode?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I see cloudflare as still being enabled. Could you disable it while I help you troubleshoot?Screenshot_20201012_192536.png

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I still see cloudflare for the DNS. Can you change your DNS to use an A record of 198.91.81.14 instead of a CNAME? Sorry, I wasn't clear about that.

jsmegabink97

Prime Account
Reaction score
On the cloudflare i can't change a thing.
And in the Direct Admin Panel do you mean i have to delete all the CNAME's and rename them to A?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
See this post for possible solution.

staff please remove the image attachment,
i dont have the option.

[mod edit]: deleted attachment

Last edited by a moderator:

jsmegabink97

Prime Account
Reaction score
All the A records have 198.91.81.14 in the direct admin.
And now i see my site trows a
Service Unavailable

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
did you go to cloudflare's website and disable it ?
(if you changed dns settings it may take 1 to 72+ hours for changes)

jsmegabink97

Prime Account
Reaction score
Yes i put cloudflare on pause Wednesday

Attachments

• graphicalyzer_x10_mx_Account_Cloudflare_Web_Performance_Security.png
    graphicalyzer_x10_mx_Account_Cloudflare_Web_Performance_Security.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 3

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
did you try what garrettroyce suggested in the post i linked to ?
(for your graphicalyzer.x10.mx domain)
Can you remove these domains and add them again via DirectAdmin?

Please read the deletion steps carefully. When it asks to remove web files, DO NOT ALLOW IT. It will delete everything off of your account related to the website and you will lose it all PERMANENTLY.

remember, as they said dont let it delete files.
hopefully that helps.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you have the ability to turn on php error reporting? I didn't think you can supress a 503; but maybe that's happening. Do you have an .htaccess file that could affect the logging settings?

jsmegabink97

Prime Account
Reaction score
I am getting good info here that i need to try out tomorrow when i have some free time.
Will get back to you guys and thank you very much so far.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you do anything specific prior to it failing? An updated version of the software often does require a newer version of php.

I saw you had php version set to 5.6, however site loads fine now after I set the php version to 7.2 (native).

If you need some specific extensions/features you can change to any other version (under Extra Features -> Select PHP Version) and chose which extensions to activate. With native you can not change the default extensions, but it is usually a good starting point when trying to figure out what may be wrong, which is why I chose to test with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.