my site

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
My first impression is that there's too much text on the page.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Not Loading for me at the moment......
Edit:
your website is opening now...

It is a good site with very good design and excellent stuff.
Take some steps to make it fast.

Last edited:

somegood

Reaction score
too much stuff on the opening page and you also have a lot of links so maybe you should use some drop down menus and organize the conetnt a little better. Also your page has a lenght of like 2000 px so you have to scroll to see the whole thing... that's not good.

haraprasad

Reaction score
As leviathon said, there is text in not so appropriate place.

The content is good. You can organize the content into a lesswide layout or maybe in a single column.
People like all the width of a page to be showed at once. so that they only have to scroll down

Elesarr

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of having to scroll to the right on any website, and from a design perspective it breaks any flow you want to incorporate, try using a fluid css design so that it adjusts to the width of your viewers monitor. I think you have way too much text on the front page.

with a little work I think you could have a really nice site.

thesequel

Reaction score
Your page is too wide. What is your site about? It seems like a bunch of links to other sites, other than your article. There's not much of a design (basically a background image), so there isn't much to critique.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think I see what's the problem here. He made a page for 1680x1050px resolution. I use it and I don't need to scroll to the right to see the whole page.

@igibozic: Change your screen resolution to 1024x768 to see how it looks.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
You should probably change the widths and stuff for percentages, as it is too big for me too.

I'm assuming you're hosting it on the free hosting? It's pretty slow.

There is too much text on the front page.

Except from that, this is an amazing website for a first attempt :) I hope you carry on designing in the future :)

~Callum