Resolved My web site is not accessible any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

drago131

Reaction score
Between December 8th and April 29th you did not login to the account once, this lead it to be marked as inactive and purged in early March. The automated suspension system is halted during our maintenance, the log requirement has always been there however, so in early January the account would have been eligible for a suspension, and then 21 days later, by end of January it would have been terminated by the automated system.

Due to this being halted we did run a manual purge in early March (it was started the 4th) and since your account did not have any logins the the 60 days prior to the purge it was terminated as inactive.

Due to there being no warning emails as those are part of the automated, currently halted, system we said we'd this time allow for a restore if requested within reasonable time.

Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Sunday 15th, though we extended it a little bit extra, but it was said that the last cutoff date would be on Sunday March 22nd.

You're lucky though that the restore is still possible for your account.
I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.
Hello, i have had the same problem as the OP. When you say log in every once in a while do you mean "x10hosting.com/sso/main" or my "siteName/wp/wp-admin" wordpress site. Thanks

drago131

Reaction score
When i go to the page to create a new domain, it says "
e are currently not accepting new accounts while we perform maintenance on our backend systems. We expect to re-open by the end of March."
Are they really that far behind?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You already have an account; you should just need to log in at https://x10hosting.com/sso/main

From there
-> cPanel
-> Account Manager
-> Domain Setup
-> Add

Your account didn't transfer properly. I'm flagging this post for admin review.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like you don't have the same problem as the post you originally piggybacked on.

Your account is in good standing, the domain you have listed in DirectAdmin works fine, although it appears to show the default page for a new domain that has been added.

What are you expecting to see and what are you seeing when you navigate to your site?

Indeed @lylex10h is correct, only logins to the main account panel counts when it comes to keeping the account active, we do not in any way track how you, or anyone else, use your site.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@drago131 Is your issue resolved? Please let us know if you need any further assistance or this issue will be closed for inactivity. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.