My website

sparxxx

Reaction score
Basically this is a website where i list all free mmorpg games with some review, video and download link. Thx in advance for the reviews.

Link to website : http://mmoarchive.net.ms/

P.s. When i was posting it was down. Hopes it comes back up so ppl can review.

cheezo

Reaction score
i think because its illegal that's why the site was suspended.

stardom

Reaction score
notice how many are suspended? i dont even use my site. and it says it worked to hard and so they suspended my hosting :p
why would it be illegal? violate TOS or something?

sparxxx

Reaction score
No actually it is not illegal. I was suspended because of a plugin that used high cpu usage and i was suspended automatically now i disabled it. Plz review :D

wongers

Reaction score
not a bad start, like the background and the use of orange. altho i think the main content looks a bit out of place being in a white box, also doesnt look like its lined up properly =/

stardom

Reaction score
I like the design so for. It looks nice. Colors are easy on the eyes. I like that. One thing that bothered me was the shrinkthweb thing that kept popping up..that thing was bothersome.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
That's nice :)

I like the colours and layout. I think that you should make the sidebar thinner and the content wider, though.

~Callum

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
First impression is that it is well designed with a good use of colours that work well together. In terms of the layout of the page,I agree with Alex_Mac, as the columns to the right of the articles is almost as wide as the articles themselves, my suggestion here would be to cut it down to just one column and give the articles some more space. I would also say you have a couple too many ads on your site, cutting it down to two or three shouldn't change your revenue much but will be a lot nicer for your users.
Other than that there are just a couple of issues:
1. There appears to be a non-loading image in the top of the header.
2. Your RSS icon barely show up against the orange header, so either move it elsewhere or change its colour a bit.

@Kowsari: I recommend you go see a doctor about that, that could be a serious health issue you have there. :)

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a WordPress template but a damn good one.

Content is good, I found some interesting games and I like the reviews with YouTube videos.

Good job.

mattblog

Reaction score
Good site but i dont like the fullscreen popup. Nice layout though =)

ddcddc

Reaction score
I too like the colors you used. Looks professional to me. Nice smooth surfing. Good job.

craigp86

Reaction score
looks good but there is an image missing at the very top, for reasons im not totally sure of there is 2 page link things at the bottom of the page and last thing your site is very slow loading.

craig