My x10 website has been taken over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmannz

Reaction score
When I attempt to sign into my X10 hosting account I get:
Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.
An error has occurred processing your request.

moviezr4

Reaction score
Don't panic. x10 is migrating servers, should only take about 1 or 2 more days, :)

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score

seems that Atlantic Coast Fantasy Football Leaguehas taken over the x10 hosting
This may messup the google search results big time :(

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a problem with the httpd.conf on xo2 (Vox), where it seems to be serving the first site rather than the default webpage like it should. It's being looked into.

caftpx10

Reaction score
It's a problem with the httpd.conf on xo2 (Vox), where it seems to be serving the first site rather than the default webpage like it should. It's being looked into.
Anna did mention this as well in more detail, is it possible to look at what other thing is managing the configuration file?

bmccoy11

Reaction score
HI - I AM GETTING EXACTLY THE SAME THING HAPPEN - CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN IT OR TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT - SORRY JUST READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS
HI - WHEN YOU POST, PLEASE DON'T USE ALL CAPS. ALSO, PLEASE READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE POSTING. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO SOLVE THIS ERROR, IT WILL BE FIXED SOON.

juderias

Reaction score
juderiasefarad.x10.bz
I'm getting same error but I've removed all the files thinking some one had robbed my password and account. If it is feasible, could it be recovered?

chaosx12

Reaction score
oh no. I just deleted some new files from my ftp thinking this would solve my issue. I wish I had seen these post earlier. this is not funny. I hope you guys fix this soon and hopefully I did not destroy my site too much :D

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you still see the wrong content, please try clearing browser cache.

chaosx12

Reaction score
Sorry I was sick and out for a week. I did not realize this is an issue that is being resolved and I am seeing my site again. I thought it was odd that I had been hacked, or so I thought. I did not mess my site up either when I deleted files/folders modified yesterday in ftp :D Thank you for fixing everything so fast.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.