MySQL PHP Errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mofolege

Reaction score
hey me and my friends was going to start a new game in here and it is mofolegends.x10.mx and it is completed mostly now a huge error a is showing up can you tell me when this problem will be solved exactly ? we are counting on you thanks

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I posted this very nearly three years ago (in about 2½ weeks it will have been three years). We have known about the coming deprecation of ext/mysql for a long time (more than five years), we have known when it was coming for three years, and the release that deprecated it happened more than a year ago. If you have been using the mysql extension in your development at any time in the interim, that's your problem, not your host's.

mofolege

Reaction score
hi i aint good at talking much stiil can you help me out cause i am trying to develop the game ..........but i need that errors removed can anyone tell me a easy way to do so ?

nemesis0one

Reaction score
hi i aint good at talking much stiil can you help me out cause i am trying to develop the game ..........but i need that errors removed can anyone tell me a easy way to do so ?
What is the error your getting, I have just followed the link given to your site & was met with the following error
Internal Server Error
A critical error has occurred, and this page cannot be displayed. Please try again later.

Hi mofolege
Is that the error your talking about or have you done something to generate what I see above since your request for assistance?
Please try to post with as much information as possible when opening a thread, so others dont have to ask for what should be provided to aiding you.
Regards

caftpx10

Reaction score
I don't seem to have this issue, could this be to do with certain web servers?

nemesis0one

Reaction score
Please dont feel left out caftx10 you were probably sleeping & everything was put back to normal before you had woken up, that being said Im sure theres many members who would jump at the opportunity to give you their's. ;)

Joking aside
If your not being affected then the server your on either never had the issue of has now been rectified

Edited: typo

Last edited:

nemesis0one

Reaction score
Sorry mofolege but supplying another link to a board with a 500 error on will only result in getting the same error result, your best option is to google it to understand what it means & what might be causing it.

Regards

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I don't seem to have this issue, could this be to do with certain web servers?
free-hosting servers xo1 and xo2 - still throw the [ deprecated ] error
xo2 and xo3 - still throw the [ warning ] about minor version mismatch

mofolege

Reaction score
well ....u said ur going to add something so that the error wont appear again .......what about that ?

caftpx10

Reaction score
Please dont feel left out caftx10 you were probably sleeping & everything was put back to normal before you had woken up, that being said Im sure theres many members who would jump at the opportunity to give you their's. ;)

Joking aside
If your not being affected then the server your on either never had the issue of has now been rectified

Edited: typo
Haha. ;)
This didn't seem to happen to me even if apparently I've posted when it happened.
My site seemed to work fine like I'm the lucky one or something. :p
Anyway, it's pretty interesting that such error would just suddenly jump out like that.

wtfmusic

Reaction score
I posted this very nearly three years ago (in about 2½ weeks it will have been three years). We have known about the coming deprecation of ext/mysql for a long time (more than five years), we have known when it was coming for three years, and the release that deprecated it happened more than a year ago. If you have been using the mysql extension in your development at any time in the interim, that's your problem, not your host's.
PDO ain't so scary...i've been using it for like fifteen minutes, and i'm a big fan. Saves one heck of a lot of fannying about. Sorry i didn't see that post earlier; thanks, albeit 2 yrs and 49.5 weeks late.

mt4indic

Reaction score
x02 still getting Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Anyone know if there stilll working on this?

aum.beedassy

Reaction score
It
As a quick fix you can do the following to hide the error untill the server admin figure out whats going on.
Open the complaining file in a good editor like Notepad++ & navigate to the line number stated in the error, if theres more than 1 file in the errors above the header then you will have to find the 1 that has the details to connect to the database, as an example, your looking for something like this on that line
$con = mysql_connect("$server","$username","$password"); or $this->pdo = new PDO("mysql:host=" . Config::read('hostname') . ";dbname=" . Config::read('database') so on, so on.
If you add a @ at the beginning of the line the error will be removed, so its like this @$con = mysql_connect("$server","$username","$password"); or @$this->pdo = new PDO("mysql:host=" . Config::read('hostname') . ";dbname=" . Config::read('database') and so on, so on.

If more than 1 error is showing,dont worry theres only 1 file that needs the alteration
Refresh you page & the error should be gone.
Please dont forget to remove the @ after the issue has been resolved.
worked for me as well.. Thanks man!

nemesis0one

Reaction score
@ mofolege,

Here an excerpt from one of Anna's posts
What can you do?
Please, once in a while take a look at your files, see if there is an error_log among your files (usually located directly in the domain root). If there is one that would indicate some part of your site doesn't work properly, the error log would give you a hint of what part that is and clues to how to sort it out. Commonly it is an outdated plugin/addon/extension that no longer works properly with the main cms/forum/blog script being updated.

Your issue is somewhat not related to the title of this thread, it would be in you best interest to see if you can find a error log to help you solve the issue your having.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
This still hasn't been fixed 2 years later?
This was fixed in 2014. If you are having a similar problem, please make your own thread, rather than post here.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.