*!*!*new Server Alert*!*!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
/var folder is full, no way for me to remove anything I'll PM auvee and see if he can.
-Corey

Goten X

Reaction score
The accounts that were missed..... does that mean they wouldn't be working now, or are no sites working at all for the moment? Just want to know, since I'm a bit confused.

|GX

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I`m guessing theres alot of sites down right now ...mine was up this morning but then around 10:00 this morning it took a dump so I`m guess not all the sites that are down are ones that were missed

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Yeah thats what mine says to ....give them time they`ll get it. They have been working pretty hard on this for awhile now.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
No, they should be working. I can't really tell a whole lot when I'm at work due to the massive security they have here.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
You know, it seems that the servers are up but mysql is down... the rest works fine, my site is up, i can see it right now

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think they discoverd that :p Auvee is working on it.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
ok, and not sure if this was posted..but Cpanle isnt working..Sry if it was posted AFTER THE WIPE OUT! i didnt see it.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hasn't been wiped yet, cPanel decided not to backup 170 or so accounts so we're doing it manually.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.