New Server, Post Here

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Corey, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corey

Corey I Break Things Staff Member

If your account is having issues please post HERE so I can look into it. We've moved over 1,300 accounts and I know there are problems with some of the accounts. Please post your account info along with the problem. I will take care of these in the order they are posted. Please post ASAP as the old server will be going offline soon.

Thanks,
    -Corey
  2. tweener

tweener New Member

ok i guess im first. I cant go to my site pspandmore.x10hosting.com

i cannt loginto cpanel and i cant use FTP. not sure what the problem is maybe the server is not connecting or something
  3. xose87

xose87 New Member

Hi corey!
    Im currently having problems with my forum. Everytime i login or post something or view something, it will somehow make my forum down. As in, my whole account is not accessible for around 1hour. After 1 hour later, i manage to view my forum, but as soon as i login again, my forum is down again. Sometimes it run smoothly, sometimes it juz kill it. Please kindly have a look at my account Corey. Thanks in advanced.

User account: it1e.x10hosting.com
  4. DizzyTechnology

DizzyTechnology New Member

My account still has not been moved... cPanel's ping still gives me 70.xx.xx.xx. I'm dizzytech.x10hosting.com with the username zacwal. I also have no more GD Support and PHP Mail Server options are either down or permanentley off; phpBB will not send mail. (Nobody can register or send PMs)
  5. careerbridge

careerbridge New Member

I think there is some problem with Predefined Variables of php in the new server. I can't use '$REMOTE_ADDR' to get the user's IP address and this realy caused errors in my code. But $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] is working....
  6. swirly

swirly Active Member

7. apclan

apclan New Member

Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  8. Torch

Torch New Member

Well, my account works now.
    But I'm still having that errors which I started having about a day or so before the transfer (more info).
  9. Richard

Richard New Member

Thats because globals have been droped from php for security reasons. The recomendation by PHP.net is to use $_SERVER, $_POST, $_GET and so on
  10. Reclutador

Reclutador Active Member

Hey guys, ive got problems with MySQL, it don`t appear

The username is dr3 and the http is www.dr3.x10hosting.com

th4nks for all :)

Edit: IF I create this to back up, its more easy to recover the SQL of the old server?

[​IMG]
  11. rainman0

rainman0 New Member

Same except for the PHPBB stuff (i don't have a PHPBB Board.)
  12. Bryon

Bryon I Fix Things Staff Member

Make sure you guys all post your usernames.. (Subdomains are ok also, just need something. :))
  13. dharmil

dharmil New Member

um i cant figure out how do i know if i am on the new server? Cpanel Gives me this ip 72.232.204.42
  14. Reclutador

Reclutador Active Member

Friend this is the ip from the new server, the old server starts by 70.
  15. MultiMediaMadness

MultiMediaMadness New Member

I can get on my site and cpanel, but it's extremly slow, FTP is working fine.
    username: mmm
    subdomain: mmm.x10hosting.com
  16. apclan

apclan New Member

could someone fix my site? i can't get into the administration panel in phpbb.
  17. dharmil

dharmil New Member

thanks
  18. apclan

apclan New Member

ok i can now thx
  19. swirly

swirly Active Member

well now my siote dosnt even work...i posted my info earlier
  20. Alejandro

Alejandro Staff Staff Member Community Support

In case you need it, the server IP is 72.232.204.42