New Server, Post Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

__z|x__

Reaction score
When I ping my account, I still get the old IP. Has my account been moved??

teensideout.x10hosting.com

Reclutador

Reaction score
Max.DDXT said:
My Shared IP is: 72.232.204.42

But my MySQL database's are still missing, I have made a new one on the new server because Im creating a PHPBB forum for my personal clan :hahano:

MySQL Databases1 / 5

One of the databases was a forum one that I was working on for about 6-7 moths...I really dont want to loose it...I think this is the place to post this stuff not sure...

Wait friend, i have got the same problem, i post in the page 1, and still the SQL havent been sent to nobody, just wait,

If you dont want loose your MySQL, log in in the old server, writing the old IP:2082 and make a back up :)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Reclutador said:
Hey guys, ive got problems with MySQL, it don`t appear

The username is dr3 and the http is www.dr3.x10hosting.com

th4nks for all :)

Edit: IF I create this to back up, its more easy to recover the SQL of the old server?

Fixed.

-Corey

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
Everything is working perfectly! No more errors show up, its all good! Thanks Corey!

EDIT: Yes there is one more error, sorry, the ad code, the advanced text code, is not showing up. Is that normal, or what...?

Last edited:

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
It's imposssible to tell how much I feel like an idiot right now; it makes a hell of a lot more sense that it transferred it by cPanel user (the name tied to the account). Duh. Thanks, all.

Arucard98

Reaction score
My MySQL Databases are missing

diluted.x10hosting.com

cpanel username diluted

Stingah

Reaction score
My account was switched back to a free account and is showing old data... ne idea what's going on?

user: stingah
domain: sscont.x10hosting.com

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Torch said:
I just noticed a wierd thing...
I have 2 domains hosted at my account:
torchsdomain.com is pointing to home directory and is on IP 72.232.204.42
and
sigchatservice.com which is pointing to subdirectory but has IP 70.86.136.178
Also, no changes that I do through torchsdomain.com FTP are visible on sigchatservice.com
:/

Recopied account, should be set within a few hours (DNS Propagation)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
javaguy78 said:
I posted this in the Free Hosting site, at thread 16921 (http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=16921) but I'll post it here too.

I added a bunch of stuff to server with shared IP 70.86.136.178 last week, and parked my website there, but it didn't migrate to the new server. My account is themaskedcrusader.exofire.net and my user name is cschalk ( I think located at /backup/home/cschalk).

The main issue is I have www.themaskedcrusader.com parked on the old server, and when I try to park it on the new server it says "themaskedcrusader.com is owned by another user" so I can't park it. The 99% of my stuff from my public_html folder isn't moved over either, but that is a nominal problem... the domain name is the kicker :)

Recopying account, should be fixed.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
N2PGames said:
My site is very slow and i haven't even used 1mb of Bandwith .. and i've just installed Subdreamer+ phpbb last night with a hassle... of bvroswer closeing and trying to reconnect

either it dosn't connect or its very slow... today it wount connect!

========= My Domains ==========
http://www.N2pgames.x10hosting.com/
http://www.N2PG.uni.cc/
http://www.N2PGames.uni.cc/
http://www.MTADB.uni.cc/

MTA DB is my current website its a a place for people who play GTA SA Mta to post links to there created maps , cars , skins and much more....

Recopying account, should be fixed shortly.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Cynical said:
My site works fine but both of my SQL databases are gone... cynicmwm_ivbd1 and cynicmwm_extra (I remade "extra" to test to see if it would give me an error, which it didn't).

Domain: cynicalgames.com (previously cynic.x10hosting.com, but I've had it changed)
cPanel username: cynicmwm

Recopying account, should be fixed shortly.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Stingah said:
My account was switched back to a free account and is showing old data... ne idea what's going on?

user: stingah
domain: sscont.x10hosting.com

Should be fixed momentarily. It rewrote your DNS record from your old account.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
maltchi said:
i just created an account on friday and everyday i couldnt login. my username is nick116 just in case

Did you actually receive your welcome Email? Filling out the hosting form does not guarantee an account.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Skilzat99X said:
Its kinda weird, on this computer (my main one) my website still shows the version from the old server. However on a different one, in my same house, running off the same router, it shows from the new server. Haha strange.

Do ipconfig /flushdns at the command prompt.

-Corey

pchelpworld

Reaction score
So, integramod does not work anymore then does it? is there any way that you could install php 5 aswell as 4? or is this an unlilepy possibility or could you add support for php4 applications of integramod.

Maddocks

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Mr. Pig said:
According to the posts above I have not been moved or my ISP's DNS has not updated. CPanel reports a shared IP of "70.86.136.178".

Account Information:
Domain: www.valdegames.com
Sub-domain: valde.x10hosting.com
CPanel Login: sbsx10h

Thanks.

Both go to the new server for me; Try renewing your IP and flushing your DNS
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns

from a command prompt.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Max.DDXT said:
My Shared IP is: 72.232.204.42

But my MySQL database's are still missing, I have made a new one on the new server because Im creating a PHPBB forum for my personal clan :hahano:

MySQL Databases1 / 5

One of the databases was a forum one that I was working on for about 6-7 moths...I really dont want to loose it...I think this is the place to post this stuff not sure...

Please post your account info ASAP so I can recopy it.

-Corey

javaguy78

Reaction score
Corey said:
Recopying account, should be fixed.

Ok.. my account stuff is there, but my domains are not parked. When I attempt to park themaskedcrusader.com, it says that it is already configured, though I cannot see it.

:biggrin: Otherwise, all the other stuff is there! Thank you! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.