New Server, Post Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorrym you'll have to go on. That is gone. You should have poster earlier. Sorry :(

TarinC

Reaction score
Alejandro said:
I've been having problems with this account, is your database very big?

i had 2 databases, both combined was ~5 megabytes.
all the files were ~100 megabytes

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
TarinC said:
i had 2 databases, both combined was ~5 megabytes.
all the files were ~100 megabytes
It's realy weird, because when moving to the new server it stays transfering the db and doesn't go on.

TarinC

Reaction score
Alejandro said:
It's realy weird, because when moving to the new server it stays transfering the db and doesn't go on.

maybe transfer 1 at a time and if one doesnt work then skip it, or private message me with the databases and ill restore them somehow with cpanel.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
TarinC said:
maybe transfer 1 at a time and if one doesnt work then skip it, or private message me with the databases and ill restore them somehow with cpanel.
It transfers the whole account at a time.

Let me see what i can do.

Poonta

Reaction score
Url: http://2dgames.x10hosting.com
User: dgamesx

Problem: Two mysql databases were not transferred. :eek:

One is important (the actual site) and one is just testing (stats). The site database would be nice to have back. I hope it's not too late. Thanks.

LordenÎcon

Reaction score
When I try to open my root directory (http://titus.exofire.net) with FrontPage or other FTP software I get the message 'Documents in this folder are unavailable. This folder may have been moved or deleted, or network problems may be preventing a connection to the server' or something similar. I've checked the "x10Hosting Services Up/Down" thread and the only server offline is SMTP so im guessing something else may be wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

javaguy78

Reaction score
mkstretch said:
My site is up and running and i can log into cpanel, but i cant edit my site with frontpage or access it through network places on windows XP. www.Kramerpage.com.x10hosting.com Thanks much.

You'll probably need to install frontpage Extensions on your site. Log into cpanel and click on Frontpage extensions. If it says Not Installed, click on Install. If that fails, click on clean up extensions and then install again. It's what I had to do.. Somehow moving over from the old server corrupted my extensions, so Clean up and reinstall worked for me.

Cheers ~

LordenÎcon said:
When I try to open my root directory (http://titus.exofire.net) with FrontPage or other FTP software I get the message 'Documents in this folder are unavailable. This folder may have been moved or deleted, or network problems may be preventing a connection to the server' or something similar. I've checked the "x10Hosting Services Up/Down" thread and the only server offline is SMTP so im guessing something else may be wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

This'll prolly work for you too!

Last edited:

N2PGames

Reaction score
thnx @ corey =

all i have to do now is reinstall phpbb and im good to go thnx ....

DryIce

Reaction score
Hiya,

None of my MySQL data, users, databases, etc. made it over from the transfer, and phpMyAdmin is really messed up.

username: dryice
domain: clockcrew.org

javaguy78

Reaction score
Ok, I have pointed my domain name (themaskedcrusader.com) to the local Name Servers (NS1.X10HOSTING.COM, NS2.X10HOSTING.COM) but I still cannot park my domain.

When I try, it tells me that "themaskedcrusader.com is already configured" and I can see it available in the drop down list on the SubDomain's page, but not on the Parked Domains List. Also, the Parked Domain's still shows 0/2. Is there a way themaskedcrusader.com can be unparked/removed/deleted even though it isn't really parked??

Meaning, it seems the copy process brought the domain over in a broken state... parked in some places (subdomains, email accounts) and not parked in others (dns server/parked domains).

BretFan1

Reaction score
I'm having problems with my forums only.

User: brethart
http://brethart.x10hosting.com

The forums are located at: http://brethart.x10hosting.com/forum

When going to the URL, the following error message comes up:

--------------------------------------

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

------------------------------------

It's been doing this for over a week now. Thanks for any help.

LordenÎcon

Reaction score
Reinstalling frontpage didn't do anything for me, but I can't imagine what else is stopping me opening my root directory in frontpage.. cPanel works fine which confuses me as I can access all files through the file manager. Every thing else appears ok, except the mail server which because the SMTP server is down. Main problem is, being unable to access my site with any ftp software I cant put the corporate add on.. so please dont suspend my account before I get this figured out! :hsdance:

DryIce

Reaction score
Seriously, are the admins here even doing anything about the problems with the disappearing SQL data? I've PMed them, and they have yet to reply to me. I've been posting here about the problems, and nothing is being done. I have been waiting and waiting for nearly three weeks now for my site to go back up, when the admins here said that everything would be back working normally in a little over a week. I'm really starting to get sick of waiting for my missing MySQL data. My site is unable to function correctly without it. :rant2:

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
DryIce said:
Seriously, are the admins here even doing anything about the problems with the disappearing SQL data? I've PMed them, and they have yet to reply to me. I've been posting here about the problems, and nothing is being done. I have been waiting and waiting for nearly three weeks now for my site to go back up, when the admins here said that everything would be back working normally in a little over a week. I'm really starting to get sick of waiting for my missing MySQL data. My site is unable to function correctly without it. :rant2:

There have been alot of errors from the server move, and it takes time for each one to be solved. This is why Corey made this thread; we are semi-understaffed since this is the summer and people are going on vacation.. things are taking longer to complete than usual

eZakto

Reaction score
Me too...

I can't usea mySQL databases :(

Subdomain: ezakto.x10hosting.com
User: ezakto

Byes

Cr4sh

Reaction score
Hi, ive got problems with MySQL...

account: database.x10hosting.com
user: Cr4sh