New Server, Post Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
icebox08 said:
can i ask how many days i can access my account. coz its in a lottery.. every time i try to login its say's look in my email add then the link you send it to me.. but there's no link msg from your server... hope i can access my account so i can start working to my site.. btw, icebox08 is my account. hope i can access my account... thanx for your assistance...

It looks like it is working correctly for me.

-Corey

NINJ4

Reaction score
Uh, my entire site apears to be exactly as it was two or three days ago, before I installed several forum plugins and uploaded some files. Is there any way you can restore the content without me having to manually replace it? (There was a lot of work put in in those two days!)
Site is projectblue.exofire.net
Username is ninj4

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
blackroselove said:
when you started to transfer my account across the suspension was lifted but when you transfered all across the suspension seems to be active again and my site is suspened. but all other functions like cpanel and ftp work fine good job with the transfer of the servers

account info
cpanel username: black666
subdomain:blackroselove.x10hosting.com
domain: www.blackroselove.com

Should be fixed now.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
waveking said:
Ok, it turned out that somehow the folder permissions, where my script is writing to got changed, perhaps during the transfer. I had to change that folder to 777 before the script worked again. Do you think the script would work by some lower permission level too?

Also, a ping to my subdomain wk9 returned 70.86.136.178. Does this mean my subdomain has not yet got transfered to the new servers?

It's working for me, it might take a bit for your DNS propagation. Your home directory will now be /home/wk9 also instead of /backup/home

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
__z|x__ said:
When I ping my account, I still get the old IP. Has my account been moved??

teensideout.x10hosting.com

Yes, it is moved for me.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Arucard98 said:
My MySQL Databases are missing

diluted.x10hosting.com

cpanel username diluted

Recopying, will be fixed shortly.

-Corey

javaguy78

Reaction score
javaguy78 said:
Ok.. my account stuff is there, but my domains are not parked. When I attempt to park themaskedcrusader.com, it says that it is already configured, though I cannot see it.

:biggrin: Otherwise, all the other stuff is there! Thank you! :biggrin:

Also, when I try to park my other domain name, I get this error:

Using nameservers with the following IPs: 38.99.14.207,216.218.240.206,80.84.249.169
Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not
appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to
this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ip.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.
/n

I use everydns.net so I can point my FQDN to several servers, so it is their domain servers that I use. Do I contact you guys to add the nameservers to /etc/ip.remotedns?

If so, my DNS Servers are:

NS1.EVERYDNS.NET (38.99.14.207)
NS2.EVERYDNS.NET (216.218.240.206)
NS3.EVERYDNS.NET (80.84.249.169)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
pchelpworld said:
So, integramod does not work anymore then does it? is there any way that you could install php 5 aswell as 4? or is this an unlilepy possibility or could you add support for php4 applications of integramod.

Maddocks

Please post this in feedback\suggestions for Bryon to look at.

Chris Z

Reaction score
Corey-i'm speaking for microtechxp-he's at school, but it looks like the sql database (for mtechxp.com) wasn't completely restored, we had the forum on there and it looks like it didn't keep about 50 of the newest posts, did you just make a backup a while before you transferred that account or can this be fixed?

THANK YOU STAFF FOR YOUR HARD WORK!

TarinC

Reaction score
Can we get the latest mysql databases from 70.x.x.x because a lot has changed from when you guys backed up the databases.

Other than that.. everything is fine for me. Good job. :D

PHP version: 5.1.4, maybe that is causing the php errors.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
javaguy78 said:
Ok.. my account stuff is there, but my domains are not parked. When I attempt to park themaskedcrusader.com, it says that it is already configured, though I cannot see it.

:biggrin: Otherwise, all the other stuff is there! Thank you! :biggrin:

Try reparking it now.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
NINJ4 said:
Uh, my entire site apears to be exactly as it was two or three days ago, before I installed several forum plugins and uploaded some files. Is there any way you can restore the content without me having to manually replace it? (There was a lot of work put in in those two days!)
Site is projectblue.exofire.net
Username is ninj4

I'm recopying your account, it should be fixed shortly.

-Corey

__z|x__

Reaction score
OK, my account was moved few hours back. But all the data that was changed or added in the past 2 or 3 days is missing in the database as well as ftp.

I think the changes were done on the old server.

I hope this will be fixed soon.

Last edited:

javaguy78

Reaction score
Corey said:
Try reparking it now.

-Corey

Reparking still yields the error "themaskedcrusader.com is already configured."

however when you go to themaskedcrusader.com, you get a "not configured" page. as spock would say "curious":dunno:

Also, I cannot delete some folders in my public_html folder, namely data/, personal/ and uploads/ - it's as if they are not owned by my account.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
TarinC said:
Can we get the latest mysql databases from 70.x.x.x because a lot has changed from when you guys backed up the databases.

Other than that.. everything is fine for me. Good job. :D

PHP version: 5.1.4, maybe that is causing the php errors.

It would come with all the files, if that is what you want.

__z|x__

Reaction score
__z|x__ said:
OK, my account was moved few hours back. But all the data that was changed or added in the past 2 or 3 days is missing in the database as well as ftp.

I think the changes were done on the old server.

I hope this will be fixed soon.

Help!!! ANYONE?????

mkstretch

Reaction score
I cant log into cpanel or use FTP, and when i go to my site Index of/ comes up. My site is Kramerpage.com.x10hosting.com. Thanks.

Last edited:

falken

Reaction score
i have a virtually brand new account (less than a week). all the work i have done on it is gone, including html, forums, and mysql databases.

darklords.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.