Not open for further replies.

Torch

Reaction score
I just noticed a wierd thing...
I have 2 domains hosted at my account:
torchsdomain.com is pointing to home directory and is on IP 72.232.204.42
and
sigchatservice.com which is pointing to subdirectory but has IP 70.86.136.178
Also, no changes that I do through torchsdomain.com FTP are visible on sigchatservice.com
:/

Last edited:

javaguy78

Reaction score
I posted this in the Free Hosting site, at thread 16921 (http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=16921) but I'll post it here too.

I added a bunch of stuff to server with shared IP 70.86.136.178 last week, and parked my website there, but it didn't migrate to the new server. My account is themaskedcrusader.exofire.net and my user name is cschalk ( I think located at /backup/home/cschalk).

The main issue is I have www.themaskedcrusader.com parked on the old server, and when I try to park it on the new server it says "themaskedcrusader.com is owned by another user" so I can't park it. The 99% of my stuff from my public_html folder isn't moved over either, but that is a nominal problem... the domain name is the kicker :)

N2PGames

Reaction score
My site is very slow and i haven't even used 1mb of Bandwith .. and i've just installed Subdreamer+ phpbb last night with a hassle... of bvroswer closeing and trying to reconnect

either it dosn't connect or its very slow... today it wount connect!

========= My Domains ==========
http://www.N2pgames.x10hosting.com/
http://www.N2PG.uni.cc/
http://www.N2PGames.uni.cc/
http://www.MTADB.uni.cc/

MTA DB is my current website its a a place for people who play GTA SA Mta to post links to there created maps , cars , skins and much more....

Last edited:

Cynical

Reaction score
My site works fine but both of my SQL databases are gone... cynicmwm_ivbd1 and cynicmwm_extra (I remade "extra" to test to see if it would give me an error, which it didn't).

Domain: cynicalgames.com (previously cynic.x10hosting.com, but I've had it changed)
cPanel username: cynicmwm

EDIT: It appears both of my databases are back as of now, thank you to whoever restored them :) .

Last edited:

maltchi

Reaction score
i just created an account on friday and everyday i couldnt login. my username is nick116 just in case

N2PGames

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me is my accounts suspended for some unknown reasion bc my FTP works ....

hoster123

idiot
Reaction score
I am assuming now...

I assume slow site load is because of all the rcopy from the old server to the new. Be patient, copying stuff from one server to a new one is difficult and frustrating. If i could help corey or any admin with it, i would gratefully knowing how difficult it is.

Tom

Skilzat99X

Reaction score
Its kinda weird, on this computer (my main one) my website still shows the version from the old server. However on a different one, in my same house, running off the same router, it shows from the new server. Haha strange.

Mr. Pig

Reaction score
According to the posts above I have not been moved or my ISP's DNS has not updated. CPanel reports a shared IP of "70.86.136.178".

Account Information:
Domain: www.valdegames.com
Sub-domain: valde.x10hosting.com
CPanel Login: sbsx10h

Thanks.

Max.DDXT

Reaction score
My Shared IP is: 72.232.204.42

But my MySQL database's are still missing, I have made a new one on the new server because Im creating a PHPBB forum for my personal clan :hahano:

MySQL Databases1 / 5

One of the databases was a forum one that I was working on for about 6-7 moths...I really dont want to loose it...I think this is the place to post this stuff not sure...

icebox08

Reaction score
can i ask how many days i can access my account. coz its in a lottery.. every time i try to login its say's look in my email add then the link you send it to me.. but there's no link msg from your server... hope i can access my account so i can start working to my site.. btw, icebox08 is my account. hope i can access my account... thanx for your assistance...

blackroselove

Reaction score
when you started to transfer my account across the suspension was lifted but when you transfered all across the suspension seems to be active again and my site is suspened. but all other functions like cpanel and ftp work fine good job with the transfer of the servers

account info
cpanel username: black666
subdomain:blackroselove.x10hosting.com
domain: www.blackroselove.com

Last edited:

waveking

Reaction score
Hi Corey,
My username is wk9, and have a free hosting on your server.
Since the day the transfer process started, I started getting the following errors on my script which writes a file and then renames it:

Warning: fopen(/backup/home/wk9/public_html/output/file.tmp): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /backup/home/wk9/public_html/market.php on line 49

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /backup/home/wk9/public_html/market.php on line 50

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /backup/home/wk9/public_html/market.php on line 51

Warning: rename(/backup/home/wk9/public_html/output/file.tmp,/backup/home/wk9/public_html/output/mkt.csv): No such file or directory in /backup/home/wk9/public_html/market.php on line 55

Last edited:

waveking

Reaction score
Ok, it turned out that somehow the folder permissions, where my script is writing to got changed, perhaps during the transfer. I had to change that folder to 777 before the script worked again. Do you think the script would work by some lower permission level too?

Also, a ping to my subdomain wk9 returned 70.86.136.178. Does this mean my subdomain has not yet got transfered to the new servers?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
tweener said:
ok i guess im first. I cant go to my site pspandmore.x10hosting.com

i cannt loginto cpanel and i cant use FTP. not sure what the problem is maybe the server is not connecting or something

All is working for me on your account.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
xose87 said:
Hi corey!
Im currently having problems with my forum. Everytime i login or post something or view something, it will somehow make my forum down. As in, my whole account is not accessible for around 1hour. After 1 hour later, i manage to view my forum, but as soon as i login again, my forum is down again. Sometimes it run smoothly, sometimes it juz kill it. Please kindly have a look at my account Corey. Thanks in advanced.

User account: it1e.x10hosting.com

Looks like it is working fine for me, the downtime was probably due to us moving accounts and stopping httpd a lot on the old server.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
DizzyTechnology said:
My account still has not been moved... cPanel's ping still gives me 70.xx.xx.xx. I'm dizzytech.x10hosting.com with the username zacwal. I also have no more GD Support and PHP Mail Server options are either down or permanentley off; phpBB will not send mail. (Nobody can register or send PMs)

I see your site on the new server. You might have to wait for DNS propagation.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.