New Tutorial Site?

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey,

On return to X10, I have noticed many people asking for help with scripts and on how to do certain things in different languages.

So, as part of my return to X10, I am thinking of creating a brand new tutorial website for community of X10 (and everyone else on the web XD)

One of the recent topics, I have been studying is, someone asking on how to create a user registration system. I think that I shall start by writing a tutorial on how to create one of these and host it on my new site, whilst i build the rest of the pages lol.

So guys what is your oppinion of this?

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the idea. I'd design the layout for it if you want. :)

I think vigge_sWe was thinking of doing this same thing. So, maybe ask him if he's still going to do it.

iMediums

Reaction score
Hey!!

I was also looking into this project, and have a domain already purchased for tutorials )http://xplosive-tutorials.info). At the moment, I'm looking for people to help set it up, the tutorials section, I mean.

So yeah, anyone still willing to help, including topic creator, PM / contact me!

Regards,
iMediums

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Idea!? That's not an idea. It's done million times before and I don't see why would you loos time on it.