nulled scripts

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Somebody else may have a better definition but here is something basic.
A nulled script is when somebody changes the script to remove the protection implemented by the author of the script. For example, when they remove call homes or registration checks or etc. These scripts are commonly distributed by warez sites and etc shady/illegal sites. Illegal software.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
You've hit the nail on the head, Carl. That's exactly what they are.

A good way of checking whether the software is nulled/illegal is this: take the script name, and google it. If you go to the script's site, and it costs money, but you're getting it for free, then it's probably nulled.

myperrycounty89

Reaction score
Ahh, I see now. I remember looking at a site that had a bunch of nulled scripts on it the other day, good thing I didn't get them, none I needed anyways

Bigbucks2528

Reaction score
If you use them and get caught, it could lead to termination of your hosting account (at best) or a full blown lawsuit on you and face fines or jail time (at worst)

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
If you use them and get caught, it could lead to termination of your hosting account
WILL lead to permanent suspension / account termination.
Zero Tolerance Offense.

myperrycounty89

Reaction score
Don't have to worry about it from me, I'm trying to make a reputable site dedicated to the county I live in. Was simply looking for things that i could use to keep people coming back again and again.

zinc55

Reaction score
There are so many good open source scripts for any type of websites, why use nulled scripts.

xthatech

Reaction score
yup likewise here, i know theres a lot of nulled script around the web, but as much as possible dont use them because some nulled script was bunch with callback script :rolleyes:

gnjob84

Reaction score
There are so many good open source scripts for any type of websites, why use nulled scripts.

aaron.is.me45

Reaction score
Nulled Scripts are dangerous not just illegal i remember not knowing what a nulled script was and it came with malicious embedded code got my hosting suspended and almost crashed the entire webserver i was hosted on quiet simple .... dont use them... if you cant find what you on on open source get a few of them with the features you want and make your own software of course complying with the acceptable use policies and terms of service.
one thing to remember if you dont know ask thats how you learn and if the person you ask doesnt know they'll often know someone who does if not then a simple google search can bring many tutorials. the possibilities are endless with open source.

aaron.is.me45

Reaction score
WILL lead to permanent suspension / account termination.
Zero Tolerance Offense.
What's not clear about that?

~Callum

Im going to guess that they really dont know the effects of nulled scripts on webhosts and developers.... if they use them like it has been said they will be caught and will suffer the consequences.

Last edited: