[OFF] Logo for company

Smurf

Reaction score
I need a logo for my company
Corey's Computer Solutions

I'm up for any ideas but i want it to include the name or even an abbreviation [CCS]

submit ideas and prices

Thank you in advance
Corey/Smurf

XGI Admin

Reaction score
Re: [OFFER] Logo for company

How lucky am I? I just made a banner for the heck of it then you post this XD. I have but 1 thing to ask before i submit it, is there any like phrase you want us to put? like "Corey's Computer Solutions, Where problems meet it's repeal." something like that?

Smurf

Reaction score

I'm up for any ideas. If you can think of some catchy saying then yeah put it in there. :)

XGI Admin

Reaction score

Here's my entry

LOGO
ccslogowb0.png

BANNER
ccs3prevvm3.png

Last edited:

Smurf

Reaction score

I really like the banner a lot. Not a big fan of the star thing in the center though.. but it has great potential. I'm not sure of any suggestions to change it to but you seem like you're creative. :)

kirtik

Reaction score

The font is a bit bleh as is the star...

XGI Admin

Reaction score

I don't dig the star either now that i look at it :S I'll make the banner again but withought the star and ill see what i can do with the logo.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score

I don't dig the star either now that i look at it :S I'll make the banner again but withought the star and ill see what i can do with the logo.
I agree, the star seems out of place. Also, XGI Admin, I don't think you are allowed to to have refferel links in your signature (not that I clicked them). Once staff notices, then you will be warned. Anyways I like your work though. :]

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

I agree, the star seems out of place. Also, XGI Admin, I don't think you are allowed to to have refferel links in your signature (not that I clicked them). Once staff notices, then you will be warned. Anyways I like your work though. :]

Well, I never heard about it being disallowed, even some staff members have refferal links in their signature. But they are not allowed to post them as a post

Smurf

Reaction score

Bump I need this done ASAP I'll pay as many credits as necessary. BE CREATIVE AND FAST

zen-r

Reaction score

Now you've really taken me by surprise! :eek4:

Usually when someone resurrects a thread that's nearly a year old, it's by a noob or someone who hasn't bothered to check the dates.

But in this case it's actually a request from the original poster!! And you are far from being a noob here.

What took you so long? Hadn't the guys above completed it for you first time around? :)

Smurf

Reaction score

haha no he never got a hold of me after he finished it.. weird eh? I wish he'd PM me though, or someone else make me one

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
ok i made 4 logos for ya and pmed you with the samples so if you liked them let me know which one

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Here's my try. I haven't had any clue about colors cos I haven't seen the rest of the site so feel free to suggest anything.

Made it 300x100px, if you need any other size just ask ;)

Attachments

• corey_01.png
    corey_01.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 45

XGI Admin

Reaction score
i haven't been here in ages, nor do i have the original psd version of the banner i made above. I'll make a new one to see if you like it.
Edit:
Done, if you need any changes dont hesitate to ask :)
coreyprev.png

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
It'll probably be another year before Smurf bothers to dig up this thread again.

I don't know why you bother. ;)