Osama Bin Laden is dead!

henk506673

Reaction score
there was no need for accusations, he came upfront and outright admitted that he was behind everything

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If he is dead, I believe it was so he could not stand trial. Considering the FBI never accused him of being behind 9/11 or involved for that matter,

Got a citation on that?

If you are referring to the FBI 10 most wanted poster, he was added to the list June of 1999 and they usually do not add charges.

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
He had his lookalikes/imposters, just as hitler did. I'm sure many people have claied to have "Killed" him, but killed nothing more than an innocent man with a cool beard. :p

xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Got a citation on that?

If you are referring to the FBI 10 most wanted poster, he was added to the list June of 1999 and they usually do not add charges.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

"Murder of U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Conspiracy to Murder U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death REWARD: The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.
Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.
Bin Laden is the leader of a terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base". He is left-handed and walks with a cane."

Is that good enough for you? Straight from the FBI website? I see charges listed.. They mention the bombings of the embassies, but not 9/11? Come one the largest attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor and they neglect to mention it specifiably? If they updated the profile November of 2001, why wouldnt they mention 9/11 specifically? Even if it was just a single sentence.

there was no need for accusations, he came upfront and outright admitted that he was behind everything
Oh ok, so if I walk up to the cops and admit to I committed the murder at 123 Main street, knowing the cops are looking for me in connection with that murder, I just get off the hook because I admitted it. What a stand up guy, lets just cut him loose. Last time I checked it doesnt work that way.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Is that good enough for you? Straight from the FBI website? I see charges listed.. They mention the bombings of the embassies, but not 9/11? Come one the largest attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor and they neglect to mention it specifiably? If they updated the profile November of 2001, why wouldnt they mention 9/11 specifically? Even if it was just a single sentence.

The updates were for the additional rewards. The embassy bombings were part of the original wanted poster. What was on the poster prior to 9/11 was enough to get him the death penalty.

Do you believe that if they issue a wanted poster but do not include crime X, they cannot charge that person with crime X? The FBI does not charge people with crimes. The Attorney General does.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
hmm, i have heard that Pakistan government was protecting Osama. is it true or just a rumor in my city?????

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
I never believe media, as it's controlled by a government that conceals the truth.

jackibees55

Reaction score
I never believe media, as it's controlled by a government that conceals the truth.
That's right....and we're spying on you right now, too...with little cameras you can't see....and hidden microphones placed throughout your home.....round-the-clock surveillance.....because your common little life is so important that we must know every detail of how you spend your day............don't fear us, we will protect you........we're outside right now.........you will be assimilated........you will be one with the Core........resistance is futile......join us..................

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
You just took my perception, and blew it way out of proportion...

jackibees55

Reaction score
You just took my perception, and blew it way out of proportion...
Well, if that's the case, then looking at that last post, I don't see you making much effort to clarify your position.

I can understand people taking a cynical point of view. (Lord knows, I consider myself to be VERY cynical...IMO, the two things that are the foundation for all things people do in the world are financial greed and the desire for power, but that's another topic.) But to say the government controls the media is ludicrous and irresponsible commentary.

If you watch the news regularly, you'll see (without much effort) that MSNBC takes an ultra-liberal point of view; Fox News takes an ultra-conservative point of view; and CNN takes a middle-of-the-road point of view, but does tend toward the liberal side. The government can't possibly steer all three toward one bias.

hrvat

Reaction score
America was facing with terorist organizations.It is for shure that Osama havent been alone in this Economic war againts Americans.Attacking World Trade Organization and kill 3000 people in the middle in New York is something whats was planning long time for shure.
With who Osama was connected in whole world and why attacking Americans is something for deeper analyzing and for shure have longer roots then we may know.
After this operation of special forces we may say that Bin Laden was past.

8)

jackibees55

Reaction score
I just want to see some photos of his body! That's proof enough lol.
Again, why? What's the point? You have that much distrust in everyone in this world that you have to see a picture? How about all the soldiers over in the Middle East who've died, do you need to see their photos too, to believe they're dead??

Say you do get to see them, then what are you going to do, say it was Photoshopped and that it's a fake, then demand to see the body? Obviously you can't, because it was buried at sea! CONSPIRACY!

But okay, let's take it a step further and say the government does come out and announce, OK, you know what, we admit it, we didn't bury him at sea because we didn't want a bunch of fanatics coming over to try to reclaim the body, but fine, to shut all you conspiracy theorists up, here's the body! Then what? "That was one of his imitators to draw fire, the real bin Laden's still alive somewhere." CONSPIRACY!

See what I mean? You can't prove a negative. He's dead. The Taliban's concurred with it, al Qaida's concurred with it. Shut up and live with it, already.

And if the real reason you want to see the photos is just to see his dead, bloody mangled body, then you're just plain sick and need psychiatric help. L. O. L.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Let's pray for his victims.
Never stopped.

maxikm34

Reaction score
On board the troop-transport helicopter, C-HLB-47 "Chinook" was shot down in the Afghan province of Wardak Taliban fighters were U.S. Navy SEALs unit, which has destroyed Pakistan in May, the leader of a terrorist network Osama bin Laden.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

On board the troop-transport helicopter, C-HLB-47 "Chinook" was shot down in the Afghan province of Wardak Taliban fighters were U.S. Navy SEALs unit, which has destroyed Pakistan in May, the leader of a terrorist network Osama bin Laden.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, how very convienent that the only witnesses to the incident have met an unfortunate end (allegedly)..
Have no doubt he conspiracy theorists will have reams to write about that.