Osama Bin Laden is dead!

John Rambo

Reaction score
He has died so many times. His body is in the sea. Nobody has seen it. Sounds suspicious. Why to throw body into the ocean. Was he a pirate?

vkviswanath

Reaction score
He has died so many times. His body is in the sea. Nobody has seen it. Sounds suspicious. Why to throw body into the ocean. Was he a pirate?
elite navy seals thought that his dead body shouldn't be cremated in a place on earth surface because it will be transformed into a pilgrimage center for people who admire him. these are not my words. just heard them while somebody saying.

Gindolaras

Reaction score
Some way its are good, and agin its good. He has respone thousand peapoles lives.

maxikm34

Reaction score
Now, after the destruction response team you can say anything ...
America has always treats her faithful people
For Obama, the main rating and money ... and people are **** for him ...

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

I meant to say ГАВНО...

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Guess what? There's going to be a new leader, and Osama will be all but forgotten while we deal with the people that still hate the U.S.

maxikm34

Reaction score
September 11 ... Everyone remembers what happened 10 years ago ... Everyone knows Ben Laden ... and who knows who threw the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki ... UTB knows how many people lost their lives? How many people have been killed in Vietnam? Afghanistan? Iraq? How many Americans were killed in these wars ...? Nobody can say ..? So why do Americans think that they and only they can rule the world? why Palestinians killed or who did not believe? Only the Jews are always right? Who can say?

zaq.sr163

Reaction score
And what about Obama Bin Laden? :biggrin: LOL!!
Will he win a second term? Who knows you know?

Last edited:

levi2251

Reaction score
Honestly, I know he is not dead. I mean, think about it. Why else would Obama and the rest of the government hide the "death" pictures of Osama Bin Laden. Also, if you think about it long enough, Osama is EXTREMELY intelligent. Why would he decide to let himself get killed in a firefight when he could easily slip out and save himself and make himself more than just a number 1 on the Most Wanted list? So if you think, you KNOW he is alive and Obama is just trying to get everyone to be happy about his death.

btw, I know i'm late on replying to the original post...

wongers

Reaction score
he was reportedly on dialysis a few years ago so by rights, he should have been dead for quite some time.