Paid Staff- Offering Company Stake... Web-Developement

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I will try to be as brief as possible...remember my posts are long because hopefully what I write is important for what I am looking for.

Please read it all, maybe you'll be interested..

-------
We are currently looking for staff to help in the development of a new payment processing system.

We can show over 10,000 clients worth in contracts stating they are waiting, willing and able to pay a yearly fee of $ 100.00 for our payment solutions.

To rephrase that last sentence, we have in writing a guarantee of $ 1,000,000.00 worth of services that we can offer if development of our project is complete.

We are are offering a stake in the company, for the investor at 20% this is of course negotiable....or a stake for the development team as a whole.

This is a real staffing necessity, do not contact us if you wish to waste our time, we are business people, not some Average Joe looking for attention.

Looking for experienced individuals, in web-development, when it comes to Java, Javascript, PHP, SQL, Web-Design and developement-management.

----------------
I have been working on the business side of this, for 3 years...
There is money in this, I have clients that want the service and are waiting for the service. Just need to finish site development and offer that service.

This will not take a day or a week, or a month, or months... Maybe a year in development from what I already have in place, to what it should be like when we finally offer the service.

Services offered are services that are currently offered physically, through the work of professionals. I have done extensive research on the services I plan on offering, companies, and individuals WASTE thousands, and tens of thousands of dollars hiring other organizations, and doing things the old way. Well...I...we with this site fully developed can offer those services at a 99% discount, and we can offer it so that is is automated.

I am looking for the staff to put together and get this show on the road. Am offering a stake in the company to the development team as a whole.

Have profit and loss projections. 1st years profit set at $ 8,500,000.00 after the first month of full online-operations. Second years project at $ 16,000,000.00. 3rd years projections at $ 60,000,000.00

---------
Trying to create a development team of 10 developers.
Currently have 1 developer who has already started web-development.

-------------------
This is a serious request. Offering a stake in the company, to the development team.

Confidentiality agreements will be necessary. Non-disclosures and all other employment documentation, will be necessary. Preferred residence in the United States, Competent English Speaking developers (I can't speak any other language, and I'm not going to hire a translator). Prefer 18 years of age min. and with experience. Willing to relocate to New Jersey. Relocation expenses when ready and necessary shall be paid for, and a residence shall be provided for you and your family.

--------------------

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Please send me your resume in full through private message. Do not forget to include prior developments if available for review.

Staff shall be given a "test-task." The team shall be evaluated, and a time limit will be set on the test-task. Those who make it are hired, those who don't will be replaced. You can apply as a group, or as a an individual.

Thank you;

From John Klyne,
International Automated Solutions.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just love the flocks of people towards this thread..

Anyone have any thoughts?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Understood, hurt a bit, why precede...have I really done some nasty things?

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No, I don't think that its the 'Grim Squeaker' or I for that matter does not like you, it's the line
"must be willing to relocate to New Jersey" that probably queered the deal for many readers.

As for the rest of the 'job advert' it has many similarities with a classic 419 letter in so far that you are offering money, or rather the promise of money in return for a mark doing something for you free.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no way for me to make sure code stays with the company and isn't shared...if this would be created overseas...If there is...I'm here just waiting.

As for doing work without payment... I am paying, my current developer gets an hourly rate and he's right out of college. I am willing to pay another individual, one guy isn't going to make what needs to be made...Also have an office building in NJ for my construction company. No reason not to rent more space in the same building for this...thus I did take out more space and buy the necessary software and computers and furniture.

Promise of money...yes. Being payed with that promise of money staying in tact...correct.

"A mark," not sure what that means, but I'll guess "a person" doing something for me, for free. I say paid staff...and then somewhere in there..."instead they'll be doing "stuff" for free..."

If anyone has any ideas for a agency or such that helps with the hiring processes of web-developers...such a link would be great too.

Thanks for your time cybrax.

Twas greatly welcomed, hope to see your lovelogic hit googles first page. I'd be willing to use it in all honesty.

pawan.stubborn23

Reaction score
8):smile:

Edited by Livewire: User was caught phishing with this post and permanently suspended, leaving post here for posterity. John Klyne, for obvious reasons I won't recommend trying to hire this guy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

macz.diamonds61

Reaction score
Hey John Klyne,

I wish I had the experience to work on a project on a payment processing company, but sadly I have a hard to even calling my-self a novice in php/mysql.

If you can't find the people on here maybe try freelancer.com as they allow offers for long term web development and system administration now for hourly wages and so forth. Most people on there would have a portfolio to show you so you know they aren't new programmers with no real world experience (such as my self) or if they are experienced in what you need.

It's only a suggestion to try that site or to use Goggle to look for other sites like it as they generally have some really good scripters looking for long term work.