Photography

Doan

Reaction score
Water_Droplets_by_StormhawkX.jpg

I really need to get a DSLR camera. This photo was taken by my PHONE! Luckily, I was able to get it to focus the way I wanted. One Time Thing xD.

Check out my deviant art, http://stormhawkx.deviantart.com/

Thanks, feedback would be great.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm guessing you added the droplets on the computer?

They don't look.. real. :p

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@leafypiggy: if you look at it better you can see a spiders net holding the droplets.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, I see. Awesome picture. What phone? iPhone 4?

Doan

Reaction score
ahaha , no =.= my nokia phone, has a pretty good quality..

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Definitely nice (as is the stuff on your deviantart page). As you said, though, a proper camera should be a priority. You've got a good eye, and you're doing some excellent stuff with limited depth of field -- but I can't help thinking that a truly razor-sharp plane of focus (something that can really only be done with manual focus, a tripod and a remote release) would make things really pop. Keep it up.

Doan

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the support. Yea, manual focus would be freaking AWESOME! But, ill deal for now. Cant take any good action shots, though, which sucks =[

Francis_J

Reaction score
Let me just say that that image was very nice. :) I have a soft spot for nature stills and that definitely hit my soft spot.

djc869928

Reaction score
WOW that's an awesome photo using just a CAMERA PHONE! Great job! Goes to show that you don't need an $800 camera to get just as good of photos.

Alessandro1112

Reaction score
Photography is the best way to make the money and also some photographers hobby the most of photographers are take different ways of photography like wedding photography , wild , natural , and other ways of photography anyways this is nice photography you have sahred...