placing a profile picture using phpmsql

elnasiru96

Reaction score
pls im tryin to upload a picture to my x10 account and use it as a profile picture,but im finding it hard getting a script to assist me in this exercise. Professional help would be appreciated. thanx

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Firstly, this isn't the right forum for this request.
Anyway, you don't need any scripts to upload images or any other files, as you can either us the 'File Manager' in cPanel or access and upload the files using FTP.

elnasiru96

Reaction score
im sori to say dis,bt ur assistance wudnt bring my face a smile nt even in d nxt century.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I think you meant to say:
I'm sorry to say this, but your assistance wouldn't bring my face a smile; not even in the next century.
When abbreviation gets to the point where it slows down reading then it has gone way too far, I'm not a fan of any abbreviation at all really.
It would help if you explained why it is that what I said didn't help, so as to provide someone else something to work with. Anyway, it just as well, as not many of use will be around by the time the next century arrives.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow, "I'm sorry your answer wouldn't bring a smile to my face" sounds a lot like the way I think and talk....I would help but I don't have time...

Here is where I teach you something.

If help was really needed, in any form or manner, more effort would have been made, from you to write readibly, for others to comprehend. If you want to change something in your life, you must change.

Re-read that... "If you want to change something in your life, you must change." YOU MUST do something different in order to change your life, if you do not like it, or what you get from life currently it is your fault, you are not doing, or living as what would bring your desires to you.

You want help on the profile picture, I will not help you, as this must not have been a great issue, if you couldn't spare 5 extra seconds to write readibly.

Sorry for my stubborn-teachings but it is what I do that defines my life. And helping you with the answer would not make you, yourself change your own life.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to write this message to you. I hope it does you well.

John Klyne

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Lemon-Tree gave OP an accurate, complete, and courteous answer. I have no idea why that answer was responded to by OP with some abbreviated, and somewhat rude, gibberish. If OP did not understand the very good answer they received or believed that answer did not adequately address their issue they could have politely requested additional assistance or explained their issue in greater details so that either Lemon-Tree or somebody else could attempt to assist farther.

Anyway, it just as well, as not many of use will be around by the time the next century arrives.
I plan on being at a big party in Austin Texas on January 01 3001. :)