Votes: 38 56.7%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 29 43.3%

• Total voters

naynesh

Reaction score
Yes, those are from 2007?
Ps3
The PlayStation 3 trademarked PLAYSTATION®3, commonly abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment and the successor to the PlayStation 2 as part of the PlayStation series. The PlayStation 3 competes with Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Nintendo's Wii as part of the seventh generation of video game consoles. In sales and market share, it is currently in third place. The system was first released on November 11, 2006, in Japan and on November 17, 2006 in the United States. Its primary storage media is the Blu-ray Disc, though it also supports DVDs, CDs, and SACDs. It can output high-definition video for both video games and movies in up to 1080p resolution.The ps3 also enables you to go on to the internet which is very handy!!!

Xbox 360

he Xbox 360 is a video game console produced by Microsoft, developed in cooperation with IBM, ATI, and SiS. Its Xbox Live service allows players to compete online and download arcade games and content such as game demos, trailers, TV shows, music videos, or rented movies. The Xbox 360 is the successor to the Xbox, and competes with Sony's PlayStation 3 and Nintendo's Wii as part of the seventh generation of gaming systems.

The Xbox 360 was officially unveiled on MTV on May 12, 2005, with detailed launch and game information divulged later that month at the Electronic Entertainment Expo. It is the first console to provide near-simultaneous launch across the three major regions, and to provide wireless controller support at launch.

The console sold out completely at release (with the exception of Japan) and, as of September 12, 2007, sold 8.9 million units worldwide. It is available in three versions as listed below.

naynesh

Reaction score
Ps3 because the graphics mean something atleast and because the game on this console are very clever because if you hit a window with a bat then you will need to hit it a couple of times for it ,the window,to actually break.Also you can go on the internet.the Ps3 has all sorts of hidden aspects!!

wickedc

Reaction score
Nintendo Wii is too much work :( Even though I am not fat but I just don't seem to like the idea of moving when I am gaming. (Infront of the TV)

Darthvader

Reaction score
PS3 for me!

I am an avid technology fan and want the best specs available!
;)

I hope that its aweosme power is harnessed some time soon!
:)

naynesh

Reaction score
I reckon the wii doesnt have up to date feautures.Like interactive talk with someone who live halfway across the world.Also you dont hav the graphics and intelligence as the ps3.Also many people could actually have severe disorder from playing the Nintendo wii by playing too much.But then that wouldnt be nintendos fault because its the cusomers problem/fault.

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
I've had the wii for several months now and I'm not the least bit bored.

Twilight Princess. Good game. easy 20 hrs. of fun.
Metroid Prime 3. Good game. lots of fun, uses controller to maximum fps potintial. Great Art. Almost as good gameplay as Halo 3 (almost).
ANY WII MULTIPLAYER GAME WILL GIVE YOU HOURS OF FUN WITH FRIENDS

The point I'm trying to make here is that the wii does not get boring if you don't have boring games.

porky101

Reaction score
I vote PS3. I have to go with the better graphics. Also the games arent to bad

manzoor

Reaction score
Voted for PS3, I like Sony, Because GTA IV is coming out for PS3 so If I have to buy one of em' it will be PS3

Haven't ever used Wii nor wants too :D. It seems (to me and me only) like Wii will be retiring earlier than PS3 LoL

Arthiel

Reaction score
The Sony Playstation3 is a much more serious gaming counsel as opposed to the Nintendo Wii. The Wii is definitely fun in a 'different' way, as it is more creative than the PS3. Though, as a semi-serious gamer, I must say that I like the Playstation3 much, much more than the Wii. I own neither, though, have played both. My heart belongs to Sony anyhow, as they've given us Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, and so many other legendary games.​

BlackIrish

Reaction score
They both have their ups and downs.

The PS3 (and I would count the Xbox360 as they are the same class) are in the price range of buying a full computer, including a core 2 duo inside it. So from that aspect, they are not really worth it, but the graphics and support for standarts like HD are great!

The Wii on the other side, even though it has less good graphics, it has a lot better gameplay, with the, dunno what it was called, some pretty unique pad for commanding it.

But still, I vote for the PS3 :biggrin:

Swiblet

Reaction score
-Price is not an issue for me. As long as I save long enough, I can buy anything I want, and I have plenty of ways to make money too. So I would go for the PS3. First off, when the PS3 controller breaks, or a connection is faulty, it can usually be fixed by the average knowledgeable buyer. When the Wii is fixed...there are signal receptors and a whole bunch of crap yoiu have to know, since the Wii revolves around the body's movements.
-Second, PS3's graphics are SO much better, and the atmosphere of their games are much darker and much more involving. You can NOT picture yourself in Mario's shoes when he's eating mushrooms bigger than he is or stepping on turtles. You CAN picture yourself in a HD First Person shooter or a HD RP game.
-Third, the Wii controller sucks at sending the signal, from what I've seen. Sure, it's great for moving and stuff, but aside from sports, there is not much to do with such a console. The signal does not evenget to the Wii half the time in the games I've played. I really am not interested in buying one.
-Fourth, the PS3 is an all-american product. Not to be racist or anything, but anybody patriotic would buy either an XBox or a PS3 (I'm not patriotic, just pointing that out - I have a Gamecube).
-Fifthhhhhhh...The hard drive xD
-Last, but not least, the Wii discs are written like Gamecube games - from the outside in. They are unreadable anywhere else unless someone actually hooks up the gamecube's chip to the computer's disc drive. Now happening. This makes it impossible to get games for me, since I am not much of a fan of buying software, even game software. PS3 games can be pirated - that is more my style.

There's my reasoning =P

~~Ben

Last edited:

covenart

Reaction score
Alot of the people I know would choose the Wii, But I've always been a Sony kind of guy. The Playstation 3 is an okay gaming system, I still tend to play the PS2.