Please review my Photography website

reymar_guia

Reaction score
hey infinit its good that you've added some useful pages in your site, like about you which explains yourself, your pictures, your artworks but theres only but about your site.
Please take this seriously this may help you to improve your site.

Please make your site as attractive by putting some art and do some color combination..do some research about someones personal touch of a photographers site and from there get some idea and make your site as fabulious as you can.okey?u get me?..if your site is graphics-rich visitors may have to tune-in or stay for a while to look at you site..thats it thats the secret

Let you heart design your imagination.

lothop

Reaction score
Hi infinit777,
First thing I noticed was your font. Maybe try using arial instead of timesnewroman? It's harsh in my opinion, arial is much softer.

Other than that, good stuff :)

WinHand

Reaction score
It is a pretty nice website. Glad to have looked at it. Although, it could use some touch ups here and there like already said, but that was a pretty good make you have going on there.

infinit777

Reaction score
thank you everyone for the comments ! reymar_guia i will look into what you said very soon. and i agree i need to do more research and make it look way better , i will also make it more "graphic rich ":D.

lothop -I just changed the font , thanks for the help!

WinHand - thank you for the great comment , and i will do my best to make the site better

thanks all of u for helping me shape and mold the website to make it better than what it is now!

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
Pros - Nice clean layout, it renders correctly on FF3.0/WinXP.
Cons - Looks a little Web1.0ish, although that's not a big con. I'm not a fan of the color choice, but that's just me. Sorta takes a while to load also.

csace

Reaction score
hi

simpleviewer works well, shame some pics need to be rotated 90 degrees

taha116

Reaction score
not bad but i seuggest you try a CMS, or use Wordpress or SMf as CMS as they have awesome mods for people with intrests similar to yours

merrillmck

Reaction score
I only took a glance but I would suggest that your initial page give the web surfer no doubt that your website is focused on photography - add pictures, thumbnails, pictures fading, flash, ... just something visual.

At first glance I would guess your website was a personal "about me" website.

Good luck with it!