Reaction score
this is my site!

www.martindesignz.info/index.html

2vd1sow.jpg

Last edited:

kreeba

Reaction score
Re: Please Review my site!

Thank you for the comment and I really appericate. my site it been gone for 3 months with the hosting problems. I got backed for 1 week i try to make simple but not that hard,

Last edited:

okari1769

Reaction score
Well it would seems that you are just about to start up something... that links doesn't work. at least not when i tried

kreeba

Reaction score
I know, my hosting is having problems. my hosting use to be with blue hosting , and right know my hosting with is x10hosting & i know my website <a href="http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/martindesignz.info#">Link</a> is down

Give me a rate of my site!
1 awful

5 good

10 real awesome

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Those who are about to become Web Designers.. we salute you!

Competition is brutal, most of your opponents are more experienced and have better weapons but do not lose all hope. The Internet arena allows you to compete on equal terms even using opensource or freeware packages.

It is however a steep learning curve, as you need to know a little about everything such as Graphic Design, CSS and Javascript and that is just the basics. For a look at what other designers are doing try this link over at Browsershots Gallery

threedee

Reaction score
This is still under development, I believe. I suggest instead of using a frame on your portfolio page (or any other page), just include your content directly. It won't be too be user-friendly especially with the two scroll bars on the side.

And I would agree with the previous posts, get ideas from other established sites. Learning web design and web development are all fun.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Now that it's up it looks worse the I thought. Please learn something about web design before you start making your portfolio. You current design is just counterproductive.

I'm sorry if am too hard on you but that's nothing compared to what you can expect from customers.

Last edited:

kreeba

Reaction score
No you not hard on me! i am trying my best to do designs, Little more video tutorials, I thank you for the appericate for the comments i am Kindin little buzy with school, i am not buzy this weekend!,

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Good-Tutorials.com , youtube (good places) for watching tutorials, I am still appericate for comments,