Please review my website

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
looks ok, But the site is left aligned and background (white) is visible on my screen(22" W).

your site background color is violet and try to make width of site 100% so it occupies full screen.

Other than that everything is ok. good luck

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your website is good and simple...

There is few white space on right side.. Try to fill it.

tusharag

Reaction score
There is some white space on your website , to the right.It is not centered.
Rest all is simple and good.

metapart

Reaction score
thank you all for your comments,

I have used publisher to make the site, is it straightforward to resolve this problem? or can i simply alter the background colour to the pale blue?

Sorry if this sounds silly but its the first site i have developed

Thanks
Jacko

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks simple and good.Try to make it more attractive.

Last edited:

ejweb

Reaction score
Looks pretty clean and laid out. But, there's a lot of horizaontal scrolling with empty space to the far right. It appears you may have used MS Word/Excel to save/create the home-page. Wouldn't recommend using such applications as it put a lot of overhead code in your page (ie; <o:left v:ext="view" color="black [0]" color2="white [7]"/>). I'm runnin XP SP3 using IE 6.

tusharag

Reaction score
Well , I noticed some new problems.
In your contact page , the header image is not available(you probably havent uploaded yet:here is the URL).
Moreover , your pages have a lot of extra codes(as you are using MSOffice).
Try using a dedicated web page making utility.
Also , while navigating from contact page to home to apartments page , the font sizes seem to change abruptly.

I hope after the resolving of these problems , your site will be simple and good!

hezuo

Reaction score
Your website looks very nineties. Try a fresher design.

evolutioncult

Reaction score
Needs some professional fluff and filler.

PM me if you would like us to re-design your site for you.

JC

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
The text in the menu looks a bit pixelated, and it looks like it was made in publisher (obviously it was, but it shouldn't look like it)

I like it though :)

~Callum

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
For a first attempt it's not bad considering the tools at hand (at least it's not a Mr Site),
ps: if you are dog friendly we would consider giving the site a free makeover.

However there are lots of relatively simple things that can be done to make thinng look a little more professional, such as correcting the image perspective of the hotel exterior, adding a contact form (cloaking the BT email address from spammers) and using a dynamic template that will auto stretch to fit any screen. And finally pictures, lots of pictures, both inside and perhaps the view from the windows of the surrounding area. Remember, google street view is now live in the UK so embedding the google map might also be a good idea.