Please unsuspend my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor Delta

Reaction score
I thought I had reactivated my account before Christmas - the account suspension history suggests all is well. However, in practice I can't access my website and a notice comes up saying it is suspended. Can you fix it please.

V

Victor Delta

Reaction score
Thanks, yes appears to be ok now.

Can you kindly explain to me why this happens - it's not the first time I've have this problem.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your suspension was for Inactivity.To remain active login to forums once in 31 days.Login to account or cpanel doesn't count.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It's because sometimes the unsuspension only gets half-completed. Simply let us know when that happens, like you did here, and an admin will help correct the problem. It's nothing that you've done, just a glitch in the system.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
When you requested the unsuspension it appears that the unsuspension script failed to fully execute for your account, which left the redirect to the suspended page behind.

One possible cause is that the password for your account was stored a bit oddly, best way to sort that would be setting a new one through your account panel.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Since Your problem is resolved Now. I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new thread if you need more help.
***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.