Power of Wife.............

dhruv227

Reaction score
source : http://www.delon.in/forums/11-romance-and-dating/131-power-of-wife.html#131
A Wife is a Wife No Matter Who The HELL YOU ARE!!

pms_lion-11961.jpg

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hah, seen it before, but it's still funny. Good find.

taha116

Reaction score
lol nice one. Men will be ruled by women one day... image us getting bullied by them at schools and stuff...hehe

zen-r

Reaction score
Hehe.

She's probably having a bad hair day.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I bet we would be in trouble if more women were on these forums ;)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've never seen that one before. I must agree it's rather funny. Wild animals tend to get all messed up when their brought into captivity.

dhruv227

Reaction score
i was searching for images of lions for sum scool project and came across this

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It did make me laugh as well then brought up some thoughts...a friend of mine lives in a gentleman's club. (He's on the 2nd floor) well...that is where he wastes his money...this is something that occured to him...

he went to dunkin donuts, down the street...sat down with a bagel and coffee. One of the ladies walks in and says, " Oh hey, I been thinking of you" everyone in the place starts looking around for who in the world the lady is talking to...she walks over to my friend (who is in fact a pimp) and says, hey honey, I've been looking for you man, I have had you on my mind...friend replies "Oh yea what's so special about me, what you thinking about me for" the lady says, "I need some money, 10 dollar is good, but it you have 20 dollar it is better but if you have 10 it is okay, okay." Friend replies, what money haha, I don't have money" lady says...why you don't have money...friend replies, because I am broke...lady replies why are you broke...friend replies because I am okay, okay, bye...he walks away...gets into his car...drives downtown to do some shopping...then drives back to his apartment (2nd floor of the gentlemans club)...while driving a different lady yells from the other side of the street...hey, hey stop, please stop!..and jumps in front of the car...(this lady he liked of course)...and he says, what do you want now....she says, can I get a cigerette...only a cigerette if you have more it is okay, I take more, if you have one, I take one but if you have more it is okay for more...(when I write this, I am writing the exact words these people are saying)...he gives her a cigerette and keeps driving...

he comes across a lady...picks her up and wastes around 300$ on her...the next day the same lady comes and asks for money, he says he is broke...she says, broke oh come on...I love you man...he says okay but I am broke, I don't have any money today...she says yea you do, it is right in your pocket...she opens the door and checks his pockets and finds some money...now she says...there you go, I like you man.

My friend says to me...you see this, they want money, and love you until you give them money. When you do give them money, they only like you. What the hell is this?

Here is the moral of what my friend was trying to tell me...don't give away money to a girl, if you love her...because until you give her money, she loves you...but when you do give away money to her...right after she said she loves you...she will 99.9999% of the time say she likes you.

.....I just thought it would help some guys with their love life. : ) ...plus it was funny just watching the expression on my friends face.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It did make me laugh as well then brought up some thoughts...a friend of mine lives in a gentleman's club. (He's on the 2nd floor) well...that is where he wastes his money...this is something that occured to him...

he went to dunkin donuts, down the street...sat down with a bagel and coffee. One of the ladies walks in and says, " Oh hey, I been thinking of you" everyone in the place starts looking around for who in the world the lady is talking to...she walks over to my friend (who is in fact a pimp) and says, hey honey, I've been looking for you man, I have had you on my mind...friend replies "Oh yea what's so special about me, what you thinking about me for" the lady says, "I need some money, 10 dollar is good, but it you have 20 dollar it is better but if you have 10 it is okay, okay." Friend replies, what money haha, I don't have money" lady says...why you don't have money...friend replies, because I am broke...lady replies why are you broke...friend replies because I am okay, okay, bye...he walks away...gets into his car...drives downtown to do some shopping...then drives back to his apartment (2nd floor of the gentlemans club)...while driving a different lady yells from the other side of the street...hey, hey stop, please stop!..and jumps in front of the car...(this lady he liked of course)...and he says, what do you want now....she says, can I get a cigerette...only a cigerette if you have more it is okay, I take more, if you have one, I take one but if you have more it is okay for more...(when I write this, I am writing the exact words these people are saying)...he gives her a cigerette and keeps driving...

he comes across a lady...picks her up and wastes around 300$ on her...the next day the same lady comes and asks for money, he says he is broke...she says, broke oh come on...I love you man...he says okay but I am broke, I don't have any money today...she says yea you do, it is right in your pocket...she opens the door and checks his pockets and finds some money...now she says...there you go, I like you man.

My friend says to me...you see this, they want money, and love you until you give them money. When you do give them money, they only like you. What the hell is this?

Here is the moral of what my friend was trying to tell me...don't give away money to a girl, if you love her...because until you give her money, she loves you...but when you do give away money to her...right after she said she loves you...she will 99.9999% of the time say she likes you.

.....I just thought it would help some guys with their love life. : ) ...plus it was funny just watching the expression on my friends face.
That story is kind of funny, but also rather sad. Why does your friend put up with such stuff anyways?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
He does it on purpose, he has no family and says that there really isn't a reason for his existence...he has fun whenever he can and has income coming in from his club so it doesn't matter what he does...everyone knows he has money, no family and sleeps with who he chooses, most guys don't like him, but he always tries to have fun, he has fun with things like this.

He says when he goes home before sleeping alone, he recalls what he did that day and laughs his way to sleep...or he uses these stories (true things that have happened to him) to get someone to sleep with him for the night.

He has a voice that is merely funny, is always enthusiastic and could care less what happens around him, I can say he has a greater lifestyle then me at the moment. No worries, no responsibilities...no one to take care of...no one to judge you.

He is a pretty cool guy, what he does day after day is just hilarious especially if you watch him for about 1 hour, you'd be surprised how many funny things happen with him.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No responsibilities? Ouch! I guess that kind of lifestyle doesn't really appeal to me at all. But if he really enjoys that, all I can say is: to every man his own. Or in other words: different people have different ideas and ideals and in most cases they have the right to live by them.

I'd better not take this thread off topic though. ;)