Prison vs Work

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
IN PRISON...you spend the majority of your time in an 8X10 cell.

AT WORK....you spend most of your time in a 6X8 ***.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

IN PRISON...you get three meals a day (free).

AT WORK.....you only get a break for one meal and you have to pay for it yourself.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

IN PRISON...you get time off for good behavior.

AT WORK.....you get rewarded for good behavior with more WORK.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

IN PRISON...a guard locks and unlocks the doors for you.

AT WORK.....you must carry around a security card and unlock open all the doors yourself.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

IN PRISON... you can watch TV and play games.

AT WORK.....you get fired for watching TV and playing games.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

IN PRISON...you get your own toilet.

AT WORK.....you have to share.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

IN PRISON...they allow your family and friends to visit.

AT WORK.....you can not even speak to your family and friends.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

IN PRISON...all expenses are paid by taxpayers with no work at all.

AT WORK.....you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for the prisoners.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

IN PRISON...you spend most of your life looking through the bars from the inside wanting to get out.

AT WORK.....you spend most of your time wanting to get out and go inside bars.

that was from this site.

------------------

I would choose work, I like family, and don't like having someone watch me when using the bathroom, I like my computer and traveling, in prison I can't do that.

Now tell me....what what you choose, prison or work, and why would you choose it?

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Lol nice.

But there is things in prison I wouldn't want to mention here

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yea, some things are better left, un-posted.

fempower

Reaction score
Work by a slim margin. Although prisoners do get a lot of perks like free college education.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Work by a slim margin. Although prisoners do get a lot of perks like free college education.

Free college education?......this is for Americas prison's?.....heh I might as well start telling people the way to get a free college education is to go to jail....elaboration would be greatly appreciated. I am interested in this, I didn't think that would ever be a perk for inmates.

Max1337

Reaction score
Free college education?......this is for Americas prison's?.....heh I might as well start telling people the way to get a free college education is to go to jail....elaboration would be greatly appreciated. I am interested in this, I didn't think that would ever be a perk for inmates.

Lol.
Going to jail for a free education?
I'm not too sure about that, and I would most certainly not do it...
As some of the things that goes on in prison is just wrong, and it's a filthy facility... Probably with a million roaches and other insects.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yea, but some things the prisoners get are quite good or appealing while some other things are not.

It is interesting how people who perform a crime get rewarded and how people who don't get rewarded.

rkreborn

Reaction score
yep what a great education... how many companies would want to hire somebody whos just got out of prison. You cant even get some jobs.

jail... you get your own toilet... What they keep everything shiny and new just for you?
Somebody got let out before you, and someone before him... ect. Who knows what the toilet would be like I would much rather use my clean work toilet.

whats happening to people, life's to hard? you need everything for free handed to you on a golden platter?

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
that was from this site.

------------------

I would choose work, I like family, and don't like having someone watch me when using the bathroom, I like my computer and traveling, in prison I can't do that.

Now tell me....what what you choose, prison or work, and why would you choose it?

I take it you don't have urinals at work then?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I take it you don't have urinals at work then?

It is true we do have urinals, but the thing is, if you've been in a jail before, there is another cell across from yours where people just watch you all day long, its quite scary in my opinion, no matter what number your using the bathroom for, they don't care, they'll just keep watching.

I should have said, I choose work because it gives me more privacy, vs a jail cell.