Problem with x10 cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

themiste

Reaction score
Okay,
so i made an account last night (maybe even early early this morning) and i cannot do anything in it, i verified my email but i cant make anything such as databases or websites, i cant even switch to the other version of cPanel (cPanel x3) is there something that i missed that could be causing this? any possible fixes?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Please could you be more specific. What error message are you getting?

Thank you,

themiste

Reaction score
Its not that im really "getting an error" so to speak, nothing loads/saves when i try to switch to cPanel x3 a page with "0" shows up and thats it.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll alert admin with access to that part of the system about this.

For now I have switched you to full cpanel from the backend.

themiste

Reaction score
Thank you this fixed the problem :) thanks for the fast action against this!

rebecca7

Reaction score
i don't understand i see like 5 or 6 ppl with this same problem posted just today, including myself who posted it before this thread yet the support team responded only to this one. how about a response to my thread with the same issue https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/just-signed-up-cpanel-is-blank-and-nothing-works.193625/
i understand it is a free support and hosting and i appreciate it, but why not at least go in order in which ppl ask for help. i just don't get how you skip over several others with the same issue and help someone who posted the same problem more recently

Status
Not open for further replies.