I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll set one aside for you ;)

-Corey

smpmedia

Reaction score
Greetings
I'm keen to sign up for the package - I have a sign up hosting package I applied for under my account (in the client area for account smpmedia but I assigned a domain with a typo smpmediai.info Can you please update this to smpmedia.info and I will pay for it Thanks

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll delete that order if you want to sign back up with the correct info.

Slothie

Reaction score
@Corey, please please get firebird support, it'd only take about 5 minutes of your time to install firebird and compile its php extension :p

rmolumby

Reaction score
I just attempted to take advantage of this $10 / year development package and I am stuck.
It is asking me for an email address and password.
I entered the same email address and password that I used to access this forum and the same email address and password that I use to access the cPanel and it is telling me:
The e-mail address or password is incorrect. Please try again.

Please helpThanks

Ric h

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Slothie -- I'll have to look into it next time I compile PHP on the business server, I try not to mess with it that much.

Rmolumby -- When you get to that point you have to create a new account in the billing system, it is separate from everything else.

-Corey

Wicked_one

Reaction score
Do I need to get a domain name to use this plan or can I use a x10 subdomain?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I need to reset the stock again... we had 5 more fraud orders come in for it. I don't understand why these people do this!

The stock will be reset in the next 5 minutes and anyone who didn't order can order.

You also do not need your own domain to take advantage of this, most of the time we just transfer your current x10 account and upgrade it. We of course can create a new account for you if that is what you want though.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a special forum section only open to VIP members for priority support issues.

-Corey

eoghan

Reaction score
Return to Merchant

Your account information has changed. Either you clicked "Pay" more than once but the original transfer was already made, or you just received money. To check, please view your account History and make sure you want to perform this transaction.

PayPal protects your privacy and security.
For more information, see our Privacy Policy, User Agreement and Service Description.

Copyright © 1999-2007 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Thats the error message I get when I try to pay.

I have sufficient money, over $100, but there are errors when the payment is processing. My account isn't verified by card but there is plenty of $ in it. Any suggestions, I really want to join the offer!

Edited

To say that I have now received 2 confirmation emails with 2 different Order Numbers saying it will be processed shortly. I have check my account and no payment has been sent. Help!

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't understand what is going on with that; If you can send it manually to support[@]x10hosting.com through Paypal and Ill enter it into the billing system by hand.

-Corey

arunswarup

Reaction score
Corey,

I want to change my account username.

and, can you enable SSH?

thanks

(I have put and removed so many questions :)

Last edited:

Slothie

Reaction score
Corey: Managed to take a look at firebird yet? I'm just itching to sign up =P

deepwater

Reaction score
i'm unclear as whether or not i can purchase and register a new domain with the php dev package, or if i have to do that on my own?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Slothie, I haven't had a chance yet ;) Been a busy few months for me.

Deepwater -- You have to get your domain separate, you can use it with the package though.

crazyone

Reaction score
wow it sounds good but i reset my pass word for c panel and never got a email about it so how can i trust that im not going to be wasting my money
if there is somthing you can do so i can get back in im all set to give it a try

amypreed

Reaction score
I just got the package, but can't log into my cPanel. Has the URL changed or something? Help, please.

nmbssncb

Reaction score
I'm willing to upgrade if I can use rsync to update my database.
The upgrade form is asking for the cPanel name. What do you mean with this? My username to log in with cPanel?

Status
Not open for further replies.