Questions, you all can't answer!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
PLEASE answer every question to the best of your ability...weather it be in one sentence per question or 1 novel per question mark.

---

Who are you?

Where does the world come from?

Course with philosophy handle with care?

Is there a basic substance everything is made of?

Can water turn into wine?

How can earth and water produce a live frog?

Why is the lego the most ingenious toy in the world?

Do you believe in fate?

Is sickness the punishment of the gods?

What forces govern the course of history?

Is there such thing as natural modesty?

Wisest is he or she who knows what he or she does not know... ( What is it's meaning to you)(Relate it to yourself : )

True insight comes from within... ( What is it's meaning to you)(Relate it to yourself : )

He who knows what is right will do right... ( What is it's meaning to you)(Relate it to yourself : )

How can the baker on "think about it street" bake 50 IDENTICAL COOKIES?

Why is every horse the same?

Does man have an immortal soul?

Do you think men and women are equal?

Tell me, do you remotely have a clue who your parents, brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts, grandparents or wrinkle parents are, and then do you know why...I think you have enough questions on your hands...

---This thread will be copied, the user-names will be deleted and it will be studied.
Formerly John Klyne

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
1) See, that's just telling...
2) Depends on your view... Big bang, God, or a figment of ones imagination.
3) Err... yes? Is that even a proper question?
4) See Q2. You could argue either way. I guess a fundamental constituent of all matter is quarks and hadrons...
5) From what I've seen so far, no. Wine is typically fermented grape juice.
6) It can't. If you're referring to evolutionary theory, it didn't just wake up one morning and think 'hey, I'm going to make a frog'.
7) Leading question. Meccano is far more versatile and ingenious in my opinion.
8) I believe in some circumstances, the outcome of an event is certain, but whether it's down to a higher deity is subject to another debate.
9) 'gods' or 'God'?
10) The course of history has already occurred. There are no forces. The armed forces played a large role in what has already happened. Unless you're referring to logs of accounts of historical events?
11) It's a learned behaviour.
12) No, that's not wisdom.
---
15) Bakers dozen is 13, so 4 batches of a bakers dozen is 52, he eats two himself, and there, 50 cookies based on the identical recipe. That is all that is usually intended by identical. Nobody really wants cookies that look like clones. Maybe putting the chocolate chips in a similar pattern of a smiley face, or a number...
16) I've worked with horses, and they are not the same.
17) No comment.
18) No. Physically and mentally, men and women are not the same. That has been proven many times.

Now a question for you:
These responses will be studied for what purpose? Academic? I don't mind helping out as long as it's for a decent purpose, so I guess I should have asked this earlier....!

compass

Reaction score
@ John Klyne - I would answer but could you elaborate a bit on the purpose?
Also, maybe except one or two questions, the others would get stock answers depending on the respondent being religious or not. For me, being an atheist, you could probably guess what I would answer. Are you still interested?

@Sharky, about Question 6: I think he may be refering to an old theory of "spontaneous life creation" which held that newts just "appeared" out of earth and water. The "proof" was that someone scooped out some earth and water from a pond and kept them in a jar; then in a few weeks time, surprise, surprise, newts appeared! Hurrah, spontanoeus life!
I may be wrong of course, he may be refering to something else entirely...

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Who are you? I am a human from Sweden

Where does the world come from? Personally, I believe in big bang

Course with philosophy handle with care? Uhh?

Is there a basic substance everything is made of? Yes, electrons, neutrons, protons etc

Can water turn into wine? It could if you add the correct ingredients ;)

How can earth and water produce a live frog? Cells?

Why is the lego the most ingenious toy in the world? It resamples atoms and how the real world is built?

Do you believe in fate? Nope

Is sickness the punishment of the gods? Nope

What forces govern the course of history? Nature and the living things

Is there such thing as natural modesty? Yep

Wisest is he or she who knows what he or she does not know... ( What is it's meaning to you)(Relate it to yourself : ) The one who knows the meaning of life?

True insight comes from within... ( What is it's meaning to you)(Relate it to yourself : ) Yourself?

He who knows what is right will do right... ( What is it's meaning to you)(Relate it to yourself : ) idk

How can the baker on "think about it street" bake 50 IDENTICAL COOKIES? Now depending on the definition of identical, identical look or identical taste? If identical look, he uses a machine to do them to take out the human factor of making the cookies different size etc

Why is every horse the same? Are they?

Does man have an immortal soul? Yeh

Do you think men and women are equal? No, do they look the same? Can they do exactly same things (I don't mean work here)?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Now a question for you:
These responses will be studied for what purpose? Academic? I don't mind helping out as long as it's for a decent purpose, so I guess I should have asked this earlier....!

They will be studied/discussed for psychological/acedemic purposes. I'm attending a couple of schools to which I have 1 whole day with the entire student and faculty body a month. Above that, I am originating new ways of thinking, not for the sake of ourselves but for explicit sake of others. There is much more to it all, but yea, do not worry what we teach is that beyond the recognition of 2+2=1...(to get more on that 2+2=1 you can refer to the sociology thread on the off-topic forum.

Edit: I will reply to every reply given above, I just didn't have time at the moment to do it all in one post.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Who are you? Adam Park

Where does the world come from? Dust particles

Course with philosophy handle with care? What

Is there a basic substance everything is made of? Atoms

Can water turn into wine? No

How can earth and water produce a live frog? Reproduction

Why is the lego the most ingenious toy in the world? It's not

Do you believe in fate? Yes

Is sickness the punishment of the gods? No

What forces govern the course of history? The forces of human decision

Is there such thing as natural modesty? What

Wisest is he or she who knows what he or she does not know... ( What is it's meaning to you)(Relate it to yourself : ) Know your weaknesses

I'm going to stop here, I'm short of time, I have lots of other things to do, and these questions are getting longer and more thought-provoking.

True insight comes from within... ( What is it's meaning to you)(Relate it to yourself : )

He who knows what is right will do right... ( What is it's meaning to you)(Relate it to yourself : )

How can the baker on "think about it street" bake 50 IDENTICAL COOKIES?

Why is every horse the same?

Does man have an immortal soul?

Do you think men and women are equal?