Reply to replied previous suspension request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsmsvx10

Reaction score
Dear sir,
Thank You for helping me, my account has been unsuspended and it has been reset'ed, but now the problem has arrived that i have to register my username & domain again so i just selected my previous domain i.e. nsmsv.x10.mx and my previous username as nsmsvx10 and clicked on complete registration button, but on the next page this message arrives that "We have disabled registrations from your country of origin due to continued abuse." so I think registration has been canceled from our country, but I have registered my account and domain before registration was blocked from our country.Can't move to next step please help me.
I hope you will help me by accepting the registration of my account.I hope this request will be accepted.PLEASE HELP.
Waiting for the earliest response from your side.
Thank You

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If your country is blocked, there's nothing that can be done, we can't bypass that block. The block may or may not be lifted at any point in the future so best you can do is check back at a later time to see if the block has been lifted.

The block does not apply to premium and VPS hosting, except when US law or international agreements to which the US is a party prohibit trade with your country.

nsmsvx10

Reaction score
Dear sir,
Thank you for replying in shortest while.But if is this not possible than can you activate my account from your side.
By selecting the domain as nsmsv.x10.mx and username as nsmsvx10 I think this method will be possible.
I hope this method will be considered.Hoping a helpful help from your side.PLEASE HELP.
Thank You.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
As Anna said, there is no way of bypassing the block. We will not bypass the block for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.