requesting unsuspension

marlonvaughan

Reaction score
please, I need you to remove the suspension from my account, I have some projects that I want to put into practice

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
your suspension was for Malicious phishing content hosted on website. (Code XU58QFK)
this is a violation of the terms of service staff may not lift the suspension.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i dont have access to your actual web content due to the suspension.
only staff or an admin can access the content.
i was just disclosing the reason for your suspension.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We can request the abuse team take a look for possible compromise, but one of your uploads folders for WordPress does have some rather interesting content.
If it is determined to be a compromise and not ill-intent it may be possible to unsuspend after the account is sanitized (ie you would need to re-install WordPress with fresh files, database would be left intact unless that too is compromised). This is however up to the abuse team.

marlonvaughan

Reaction score
We can request the abuse team take a look for possible compromise, but one of your uploads folders for WordPress does have some rather interesting content.
If it is determined to be a compromise and not ill-intent it may be possible to unsuspend after the account is sanitized (ie you would need to re-install WordPress with fresh files, database would be left intact unless that too is compromised). This is however up to the abuse team.
I can do a fresh install, I have no problem with that, I really don't know which file might contain something malicious

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello!

It looks like there were some odd files uploaded to the /home/zqpovmhr/domains/geeksou.eu/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ directory; it's not clear to me if these were compromises or if they were just copies of webpages from other sites, but one of them in this folder triggered it. We've gone in and removed the file causing the hit, but it wouldn't hurt to reinstall the WordPress install from fresh, vendor supplied files just as a precaution. We also don't recommend uploading saved copies of websites (ones made with right click>Save As); these will often appear malicious to our systems because they'll look identical to the real site.

The suspension itself should be lifted by the time you see this message; thank you!

marlonvaughan

Reaction score
Hello!

It looks like there were some odd files uploaded to the /home/zqpovmhr/domains/geeksou.eu/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ directory; it's not clear to me if these were compromises or if they were just copies of webpages from other sites, but one of them in this folder triggered it. We've gone in and removed the file causing the hit, but it wouldn't hurt to reinstall the WordPress install from fresh, vendor supplied files just as a precaution. We also don't recommend uploading saved copies of websites (ones made with right click>Save As); these will often appear malicious to our systems because they'll look identical to the real site.

The suspension itself should be lifted by the time you see this message; thank you!
It's working, thank you for all!