Retreaving CPanel Username @ Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

gman11234

Reaction score
I've recently lost my Login User Name and Password for CPanel. Below is my details if there is any way I need both User Name and the Password. Thanks in advance.

• Name - Sean Mallon
  • Account ID - SOP4185001710
  • User Name - seanmall
  • Server - Starka.x10
  • E-Mail - seanmallon1976@live.com
~~ Note ~~

If you can please send information to the above e-mail so that I can have a record of the User Name and Password. Thanks.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Well that would be all good if not for the fact that I forgot the CPanel user name as well. Is it the same as your account user name or is it something different?:rant2:

Thanks for the information on the password though. ;):cool:

The Account Panel username associated with the cPanel username and Account ID you provided is seanmallonnyc.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I've recently lost my Login User Name and Password for CPanel. Below is my details if there is any way I need both User Name and the Password. Thanks in advance.

• Name - Sean Mallon
  • Account ID - SOP4185001710
  • User Name - seanmall
  • Server - Starka.x10
  • E-Mail - seanmallon1976@live.com
~~ Note ~~

If you can please send information to the above e-mail so that I can have a record of the User Name and Password. Thanks.

Those details you posted are linked to a forum account with the name: seanmallonny. Do you have more then one forum account?

gman11234

Reaction score
The Account Panel username associated with the cPanel username and Account ID you provided is seanmallonnyc.

Thanks Adam. I see. Ok, I'll try that be back in a bit with the news (good or bad).

~~ Post Script ~~

Everything is working fine now. Thanks guys for all your help. +REP for everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.