Review: HostingFeedback.net

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a nice template, that's for sure.

Is this your website or you just designed it for a client? Is this a template or you made the design?

vishal3

Reaction score
Excellent work......... R u a professional webdesigner..........

xdevhald

Reaction score
These are very good reviews and I am pleased with the comments you all have provided. The theme is from wpdesigner and is free to public use. The work is done by just me and manually added from other hosting review networks that we communicate with on the web inside the industry for host reviewing and rating.

As for the information that I hold about the reviewing, it's 100% provided by another review site that we hold communication with.

xdevhald

Reaction score
*BUMP* Looking for extra reviews such as comments, ideas, concerns etc.

Thank you!

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
A good design and very good template. your site rocks. Keep it up!!

xdevhald

Reaction score
Thank you Boss is the Best I appreciate that very much. I am adding new coupons (daily) from hosting companies that contact me directly with these codes exclusively for Hosting feedback viewers who are seeking a valuable hosting company.

I have also added a new Submit a Host page that allows web host business owners to place their site in the Nominee page which allows them a chance to be listed on the front page based on price and plans that have the most of what people are looking for.

For more information please visit http://www.hostingfeedback.net

edyel190

Reaction score
I like the website!!
Very nice!

Just something that maybe i dont like it was the pre-footer, maybe you can impove it.

xdevhald

Reaction score
Hi edyel190

Your request has been taken into deep thought of consideration in removing the pre-footer, and has been approved as even I have felt this was a big waste of space and adds to much information to the front page.

Thank you for this and please send more feedback to me using this forum or the Contact form on Hosting Feedback.