Review My Perosal Site [Flash Site]

agroup

Reaction score
Hello !

I hope you will be fine.

Two days ago i completed my work on my personal site.

http://haseebaslam.co.cc

I want to review it.

Any suggestion will be appriciated.

Thanx in Advance

freecrm

Reaction score
Considering you're only 17, I think this is exceptionally good work visually (If it's not a template).

Depending on how you want visitors to find your pages, you might like to consider SEO for a moment and how search engines work.

Flash is not read by search engines!

I just ran your site through a search engine simulator and it came back with this..

Spidered Text :
Haseeb Aslam.co.cc - It's All About Me

Spidered Links :

No spiderable links found.

Meta Keywords :
No meta kewords found.

Meta Description :
No meta description found.

And Keyword analysis:

Keyword Cloud
haseeb aslamcocc

Keyword Density
Keyword Count Density
haseeb 1 50%
aslamcocc 1 50%

If search engines don't bother you - no issues with your site at all (apart from a few small spelling/grammar errors) - good job!

mattura

Reaction score
Nice one.
Have you got a non-flash version? This is not just important for those who don't have flash, but for search engines to find content and rank your site.

inserach

Reaction score
have you removed it? All I get is...

Index of /
.ftpquota
antivirus.txt
cgi-bin/
ebill/

mattblog

Reaction score
all i get is
Index of /

* .ftpquota
* antivirus.txt
* cgi-bin/
* ebill/

stardom

Reaction score
yea looks like its down :\

but
Last Activity
05-18-2010 08:17 AM

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay for those of you that found that flash does not help search engine work...I suggest you do this....

Make yourself a text box, if you can, around the borders of your site or footer or on one side, and write down things that would help your search engine rankings in really really really really small font, FONT that is also the SAME color as the background...add a simple script to your sites so that content cannot be right-clicked and WAHHHHH BAM ....you have yourself a working flash site, that gets listed on search engines, and no one will know how you do it....unless they read your source pages....which you can also cloak, or mess around with A LOT...but that is for another day. I cannot disclose everything I know can I?

There are ways of getting past search engine rankings...I am no idiot. I am also not a person who thinks within the box. Hah, if I thought within the box I would be living in a mountain, making my own electricity, purifiying my own water, and hunting deer every week. It's not as bad as you may think.