Important Server issues all servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ALL SERVICES SHOULD BE RESTORED. IF YOU ARE STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH YOUR ACCOUNT PLEASE MAKE A POST AT https://community.x10hosting.com/community/forums/free-hosting.9/

WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING SERVER ISSUES WITH X12 AND X14.

YOU CAN TELL WHICH SERVER YOU ARE ON IN YOUR ACCOUNT DASHBOARD IT WILL STATE USERNAME @ SERVER.

Once an update is available we will update this post.

New signups are disabled at this time.

You may see missing files, missing emails and more but please do know this is normal as we are working to restore all services.

Last edited:

mitchx17

Reaction score
Mine was down yesterday (9/24/21) but then was up last night. It's back down again today (9/25/21)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Had a word with the lead tech, unfortunately not really much new to tell.

They are working as fast as possible to get everyone that is affected back online.

Rest assured that your data is secure and backed up properly.

susanna4

Reaction score

They are working as fast as possible to get everyone that is affected back online.

Thank you, it's good to know that data has not been lost.

Let this be a reminder to everyone to keep your website backed up! I have mine backed up and could restore it in no time via FTP, but I'm glad that I don't have to, and I'm sure that many of us who did not do recent backups can breathe a sigh of relief after reading this! :)

I am now getting a 404 error instead of the, "Server took too long to respond," error, so I trust that this is actually a good sign, that they are working on my server right now.

gncmcolu

Reaction score
We are currently experiencing server side issues.

Once an update is available we will update this post.

Note this may also impact new signups at this time.

I'm getting 404 Not found when I try to log on to my site

samuiyo7329

Reaction score
Thanks Staff for your always support,

Same issue from my side, it is a server issue, :)
"404 Not Found The resource requested could not be found on this server!"
I need to add that I just changed my password an hour ago, and this forum has not sync the new pass,
I used the old one to log-in to check the thread.

Greetings,

spbcx10m

Reaction score
Being techy and curious I would like to know what caused such a complete failure on the service, which until now has mostly been very good since I signed up back in 2012, particularly considering how it is provided with no costs to us free hosting customers. Please share it with us when the dust has settled and we are back to more normal, happy, less stressful times.

P.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This is the first time my site has ever been down for a longer period of time. Funny how it was working yesterday and part of today and then now it’s down for the count

gus

Reaction score

Thanks to all of you for your hard work. X10 rocks!

Last edited:

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Meijer messages saying that it has been blocked or something. Something about a firewall it keeps getting blocked. Not sure where to go from here I know why it’s being blocked is because in the email address being enabled. Can’t very well disable it with the whole system being down right now

mysmartr

Reaction score
I lost my site. I finally got to login after a few days trying to reset my password. After checking my panel, I found that my files all gone. What can you do to help? Thanks.

rebeldom

Reaction score
I lost my site. I finally got to login after a few days trying to reset my password. After checking my panel, I found that my files all gone. What can you do to help? Thanks.
Same to me, I cant see my server details by reason i get 500 ERROR and I cant connect to filezilla

rebeldom

Reaction score
When I access to it I receive 404 error.
And I try to look my details from server to FTP but I receive500 ERROR and I can reconect it to Filezilla.WTF is going on!

Victor Delta

Reaction score
My website is still showing a 404 error but I can at least now access the x10 Control Panel which is encouraging.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The servers are being worked on, last update I had was that x13 was nearly done, and the others had the process started.
Until the servers are completed errors will occur and files will appear missing, we do have backups so everything should be restored properly in the end.

rebeldom

Reaction score
The servers are being worked on, last update I had was that x13 was nearly done, and the others had the process started.
Until the servers are completed errors will occur and files will appear missing, we do have backups so everything should be restored properly in the end.
BUT problem is I can't enter to my site in filezilla and panel control don't work, and for see my details of domain send me 500 ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.