Server Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave18

Reaction score
I have not been able to access my cpanel since late last night. I know there is a lot of work going on with server moves but i'm using CHOPIN when attempting to access cpanel. I havent heard much related to that particular server so im just curious if this is just me or if others using this server are also having issues. Anxious to get back on line as i have updates to a site i'm currently designing and the people im designing it for are anxious to see it.

Thanks for all the great work.

Follow this tip:

Just to let everyone who's on Chopin know that if you can not access Cpanel head over to vox.x10hosting.com:2083 and you should be able to access the new server's Cpanel.

Chopin, though, is still being migrated. Although I can see my files, I can't log into my blog's admin panel until the migration is finished.

If anything, see if your stuff is in there and download them as your backup/s.

bluedr45

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply, i have tried using the VOX link you posted below earlier and it is not working. I get to the CPanel login screen when using https://vox.x10hosting.com:2083/ but when i enter my username and password that i always used on the Chopin cpanel page it just get an error that the login is not correct.

Any other ideas??

friendit

Reaction score
Hey good news boru has been switched over to level... issues remain with php coding errors that were not there before... does this have anything to do with level not being finished yet??? if so, boru to level seems like its nearing completion.... a quick reply would be nice

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I do not have insights in exactly how far the process has come, but level would likely need a bit tweaking to be fully operational.

friendit

Reaction score
I do not have insights in exactly how far the process has come, but level would likely need a bit tweaking to be fully operational.

The files are updated but the webpage is not... Is this what u mean by a bit tweaking? thankx:rolleyes:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That would be part of it, yes.

Another part is installing softaculous for instance.

friendit

Reaction score
Hold up my files are not updated... They better be fixing that because they are like three days from my latest updates. WUT THE HECK! Thats why its not working. please tell me that fixable.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hold up my files are not updated... They better be fixing that because they are like three days from my latest updates. WUT THE HECK! Thats why its not working. please tell me that fixable.
Please clarify, are you saying that you modified your files within the last 3 days and the changes have been erased? If so, then within the last few days your account has been migrating over to the new servers. You might have made some changes half-way in between the migrations, which caused the changes to be on the old server rather than the new server. I'm sorry if this is the case.

friendit

Reaction score
I was making changes the day before boru was to be changed over because the other servers like stoli were in progress but i was making changes and I was updating like normal refreshing my webpage and the correct changes were showing... now i have absolutely no idea what happened... i rolled out changes on either august 28th or 29th before boru was even affected because there was no default webpage and changes were happening... after that idk... help please.

tim4rd

Prime Account
Reaction score
So I've lost my databases. I have a wordpress install and it's now showing up the install page every time. I was based on Stoli I believe. I have prime membership. I'm assuming this can be restored?

Status
Not open for further replies.