Sexuality?!

Freedom of Sexuality

• Total voters

Hanaku Kumouri

Reaction score
This topic comes up a lot and I was having a discussion with someone about if being gay/bisexual is right. I want to know what yoiu think since I think this topic isn't talked about enough... I don't want anyone to be offended by ny comments posted here.

So, what do you think?

Richard

Reaction score
While I have no problem with people been Gay I beleave that the "act" of been gay is not right.

Thats my personal opinion.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Well i am divided on it and mostlikely falling toward yes, because i mean its THEIR choice and right.

FeZ.06.925

Reaction score
People can do whatever they want I suppose, just as long as they don't get all PDA on me its good. I think its sick if anyone starts doing some PDA, straight or gay

lilleece06

Reaction score
Omg some people are whimps gay people can't force you to have sex with them so what do you mean if they do it to you. I agree do what you want its your life

phenetic

Reaction score
i say no, because thats just how i was raised...not to like fags or lesbians

Hanaku Kumouri

Reaction score
Wow...you were raised like that? I'm sorry but that's as bad as being raised to hate a race.

Iceman

Reaction score
I agree, you should learn more and take some opinions based on facts and your own beliefs, not those forced upon you.

As for me, I'm all for it. I don't care what they choose to do.

RollerC

Reaction score
There humans and all humans should have the freedom to be who ever they want to be.

golz

Reaction score
RollerC said:
There humans and all humans should have the freedom to be who ever they want to be.

True dat.

Honestly, I don't really care. As for PDA, straight or homosexual, if you don't like seeing it then don't look. My mother is against gay marraige because she believes marraige is meant between a man and a woman, but she's not against gays. If that's the only issue can't they just call is something other than "marraige"?

What do you guys think?

NewFuture

Reaction score
as a mate sed in this radio broadcast we were improvising in life (a lesson we have) which the radio programs was about sex, bringin up kids ect god mad adaa and eve, not adam and steve, i persoally believe its up 2 each and evry own, i am against gay marriages probably for the same beliefs of golz mother

Biggie

Reaction score
I think the word everyone is looking for is sexual orientation. I, too, was raised against homosexuals. It's the whole bible issue. I am against gay marriages, (ironically I live in Canada :noexpress,) but I was taught to love the sinner, hate the sin.

My basic reaction to the whole issue is: who cares? Do what you want, when you want, how you want. As long as you're not bothering me, or hurting anybody, it doesn't really matter. And for all those people who say it's against the bible, why would you care about someone else's problems? Would you attack someone if you found out that they had sex before marriage? Not as likely as if you found out someone was gay.

Anyway, that's my opinion. :laughing:

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
I could care less about what someone does with their life. If they are straight or gay, it's all the same in my eyes.

There is one thing I've noticed about gays and marriage. I know a few gay couples, and from what I understand, they don't necessarily want to be able to get married. Marriage is a pact of The Church, and The Church hates homosexuality. Because of this, many gays believe that by getting married, they are supporting an institution that persecutes homosexuals. Gays are simply looking for equal partner rights under law. Many countries won't let one partner make medical decisions for the other, or take custody of assets because they aren't "married."

R

Republic Commando

I have no problems with homosexuals but I think we should be strict on them as they get their rights because they fall under freedom of sexuality. If its easy for them whose to sto pthe child molesters and such from claiming its freedom of sexuality? As pertaining only to homosexuals I'd vote yes but I vote no because of the people that would follow.

r0gUe

Reaction score
i think every1 should make their own desires what they wanna be and what they wanna ****

Ben Bexton

Reaction score
I don't mind gays if someone wants ot be gay it is of their own choice, it's like going to the shop and deciding what to buy- no one can tell you what you can and can't buy just let you know there own opinion of it

N

Nathan

I don't like bisexuality and homosexuality, but I don't have time for sex. I'm an IT technician.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Its against if not all most religions. So i say no its not right.