I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
*Moved to programming help*

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
First of all don't post Bitmap images (BMP) cos I don't want to wait for 2.5 MB to load, try compressing it a bit (use JPG). Second you have to post some code (HTML and CSS) so we can actually see where's the problem. We can't just magically solve this just by seeing a screenshot.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Also:
  • Include a link to a live page.
  • Post minimal sample code (i.e. a minimal test case)
  • Use
    PHP:
    , [html] or [code] tags (as appropriate) to separate and format the sample code
    [*]Describe the behavior you expect and the behavior you get. The latter includes error messages, if any.
    [*]Include any relevant [URL="http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise"]platform information[/URL], including which browsers you've tested and which display the problematic behavior.
    [/list]
    Basically, we need enough information to reproduce the problem, and the description of the desired behavior must be unambiguous.

devstr

Reaction score
Try adding a div after the body tag and end it before you end the body tag, so the div is nested in the body. Conventional rules say the div should be called "container" or "wrapper". Also, make sure that div has a width. It could also be a positioning problem.

It is hard to try and help you without seeing the CSS and HTML.

If it does not work, be sure to tell me.

Last edited:

KryptosV2

Reaction score
Looks like he's not floating them since it's getting pushed to the same line as the header. That or he's/she's embedded divs incorrectly.