Status
Not open for further replies.

varx10mx

Reaction score
I'm getting pissed off because i keep installing the software/script over and over but nothing!!!!!

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
More information would be immeasurably more helpful.

What script. What does "sign up" page mean. etc.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It might, just might, have something to do with the fact that Sharetronix Community Class is written to run on PHP 5.2, and a lot of things in 5.2 either don't work at all, don't work right or will raise errors and warnings in PHP 5.5+. 5.5 was a huge language change. Have you tried visiting the Sharetronix Community[/i] for help?

varx10mx

Reaction score
It might, just might, have something to do with the fact that Sharetronix Community Class is written to run on PHP 5.2, and a lot of things in 5.2 either don't work at all, don't work right or will raise errors and warnings in PHP 5.5+. 5.5 was a huge language change. Have you tried visiting the Sharetronix Community[/i] for help?
yes but sadly they said x10hosting support wasn't available at there support line/e-mail

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi varx10mx,

Please could I have a link to the page that is experiencing issues? :)

Thank you,

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's not x10Hosting support you need, it's "how do I make your software work on PHP 5.5?" application support. This isn't a hosting issue as much as it is a software/script issue. If they absolutely require an older version of PHP, you will need a server with an older version of PHP available (and whether or not you can get that on an x10Hosting Free Hosting server depends on the PHP version required; only certain versions are available).

Status
Not open for further replies.