Silver Line Studios

silverl4

Reaction score
Please let me know what you think of my new website, thank you in advance.

SilverLineStudiologo2_zpse87e21bf.jpg

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm thinking that a link might make it easier. Otherwise I'm just going to complain about insurmountable accessibility issues.

silverl4

Reaction score
I'm thinking that a link might make it easier. Otherwise I'm just going to complain about insurmountable accessibility issues.

So you are telling me you can-not access my website from my logo, my bad I thought it did have a hyperlink to the site below but in my defence you could of just said a link please and not Otherwise I'm just going to complain about insurmountable accessibility issues, manners cost nothing, just putting my point across.

http://silverlinestudios.x10host.com/

Regards

Jay

Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, so much for the review. If your sense of humour doesn't extend that far and you're that defensive, then any critique that might be helpful isn't going to be well-received at all. You want "likes" not a review.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
You also appear to be loading assets from a known malware website.

2015-04-20_1246.png

silverl4

Reaction score
Well, so much for the review. If your sense of humour doesn't extend that far and you're that defensive, then any critique that might be helpful isn't going to be well-received at all. You want "likes" not a review.

I would very much welcome a review.

XFHosting

Reaction score
I was able to access your website and i would like to say, it can use little more work to it, other wise your site is pretty good.

displaya

Reaction score
The theme and artwork are very nice but a little too busy - distracts from the content (less is more.)
For some reason your home page drifts horizontally when I scroll vertically (page width too narrow?)