Site Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulalmuslim

Reaction score
It has come to my attention that my site is suspended. However, I cannot log in to find out why. I'd appreciate a reason. Thanks.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
It seems you have been suspended for inactivity - and judging by the fact that there's no hosting account linked to your forum account, you've probably been terminated.

If you supply us with your 8-character cPanel username, we can look it up and confirm this termination.

You must login to the forums once every 31 days to stay unsuspended. After 10 ten days of being in a suspended state, your account is terminated.

sulalmuslim

Reaction score
That seems very probable. Is there anyway for my account to be re-activated? If not, will I have to create a new accout or am I banned from that too?

Thanks

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
If your hosting account is terminated then you can create new account.

To check Login Here

with forum user and pass

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
You aren't banned from anything, feel free to create a new account using your existing forum account.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
You aren't banned from anything, feel free to create a new account using your existing forum account.

ok don`t need to check whether your hosting account is terminated or not...

just create new account as leafypiggy said....

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
ok don`t need to check whether your hosting account is terminated or not...

just create new account as leafypiggy said....

Actually the user will have to check if the previous account really is terminated. That way, the TOS won't be broken again by having a second hosting account, which is against the rules.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, i have confirmed the hosting account was terminated due to being suspended for greater than 10 days, in which most cases the suspension would have been activity. Please feel free to sign up against for a new hosting account, this time just remember to pop into the x10hosting forums at least once every 31 days. ;)

sulalmuslim

Reaction score
Thanks...

However, how do I sign up for an account with my existing forum account. When I tried the way I knew, it said my email address was not available. Do I have to create a new email address?

sulalmuslim

Reaction score
How do I do that? I proceeded the standard way by clciking on free hosting, and by the time I got to step 3, it asked me to fill out my account details inlcuding my email, which is when I got that error. How do I sign up for a hosting account with my pre-existing forum account?

Thanks...

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Its seems that your previous account is not properly terminated.

staff members please check again... His email is used already means previous account is in x10hosting database.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Its seems that your previous account is not properly terminated.

staff members please check again... His email is used already means previous account is in x10hosting database.

Anyone with a bold username can see there is no account linked with his forum username and it's already been confirmed his account was -erased-. It is -not- in the system; the issue is he's at the step where it's trying to create a new forum account, but it can't because his forum account is still here.

There's a way to bypass it though, I just can't remember -what- that way is exactly :S

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Anyone with a bold username can see there is no account linked with his forum username and it's already been confirmed his account was -erased-. It is -not- in the system; the issue is he's at the step where it's trying to create a new forum account, but it can't because his forum account is still here.

There's a way to bypass it though, I just can't remember -what- that way is exactly :S
My senior friend!
Please read all thread again and also view all steps of sign up...

Step 3 Of sign up:

Email:
Cpanel Username:
Cpanel Password:
Cpanel Password Again:

Full Name:
Date Of Birth
So where in step 3 he is creating new forum account???

Read this again:

How do I do that? I proceeded the standard way by clciking on free hosting, and by the time I got to step 3, it asked me to fill out my account details inlcuding my email, which is when I got that error. How do I sign up for a hosting account with my pre-existing forum account?

Thanks...

He got error in step 3!!!!!!

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

Thanks...

Hi sulalmuslim,

It appears as if your email address is still in our database. I am going to escalate this ticket up to an account manager so they can help you out further.

Please click on the colored bar at the top of this page to be taken to your new escalated ticket. Log in with your forum credentials to check on its status. From there, use the private support interface and post a response to let the account manager know which email address you are attempting to sign up with. They will be able to remove it completely from our servers.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.