Not open for further replies.

skeets

Reaction score
According to status.x10hosting.com

I checked the news, etc.

What's up, x10?

zen-r

Reaction score
I doubt that site has it's linked set correctly since the servers were moved.

I'm on stoli, my site loads OK, but that page shows stoli as down. You figure!

skeets

Reaction score
Well Cossacks is down, at least. :confused:

Is there any other servers up/done page available?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
If you're using the old x10staff.co.cc/status page, it's unofficial and never was really reliable. It's completely broken now, except for paid, VPS, and staff because they are still the same.

The only reliable way to tell what is working on your server is through CPanel's status tool.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Well Cossacks is down, at least. :confused:

Is there any other servers up/done page available?

Yes cossacks is defiantly down, permanently even, it doesn't even exist any more....

taha116

Reaction score
Well spotted! Lol :biggrin:

It dosent exist anymore? I didnt know that, when did this happen (During the great server transfers of 09 perhaps? :pat: )

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The only free servers now are Stoli and Lotus (I'm pretty sure, at least)

They have no relation to the servers formally known as Stoli and Lotus. They have different IP addresses and they're physically different servers. I know a new status page is on the list of things to do for the staff, they want to make sure the server is working before worrying about making a page to say that it is working or not ;)

taha116

Reaction score
good point, Garret

Lotus dosent seem to be working either actually

Elesarr

Reaction score
Hello. I wished to learn{find out} updating is completed or not? I in current of 4 days cannot already get neither on a site nor in cPanel http://stoli.x10hosting.com:2082.
Smears it is necessary to write to technical support?

they are currently moving starka over to stoli (which is the last move from my understanding)

I too am on Stoli and it has been sluggish at times when the server load is high.

Do you get an error when trying to log into your cPanel?

aleks555

Reaction score
they are currently moving starka over to stoli (which is the last move from my understanding)

I too am on Stoli and it has been sluggish at times when the server load is high.

Do you get an error when trying to log into your cPanel?

Yes I cannot be authorized with cPanel. The ticket окрывать I am not solved I think that can block what to do{make} I do not know.

Elesarr

Reaction score
Yes I cannot be authorized with cPanel. The ticket окрывать I am not solved I think that can block what to do{make} I do not know.

If I understand you correctly, you cannot login because its an error with your account.

I would open a support ticket: http://support.x10hosting.com/

if you have already opened a ticket then you will have to wait till they fix the issue ;)

Last edited:

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Surely that one's a bit of a waste of time as well until the links are redirected? For starters, where are Lotus & Stoli?

I'm sure they'll be updated once everything is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.