Some questions before buying a vps

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
And, I can translate French. xD

gangoos88

Reaction score
The reason we don't offer any other languages is we only officially support English, Spanish and French. We receive very few french websites and usually french people will know some English English. I have rarely seen an issue with the french language, Plus it translates very well via Google if needed.

well i know French people are more familiar with English rather than spanishes..

I'm just talking to add a forum for Indian users..nothing more..

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

So im going to choose centos 5.5 with lxadmin/kloxo..

if i do so..then is the kloxo cntrl panel will be installed in my vps by default?

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

with apache , php and mysql?

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
So im going to choose centos 5.5 with lxadmin/kloxo..

if i do so..then is the kloxo cntrl panel will be installed in my vps by default?

with apache , php and mysql?

yes perhaps!

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
If you pick the 32 bit CentOS 5 Kloxo/LXA template, Kloxo and LXA will be installed by default.

gangoos88

Reaction score
one last question..

if i use the same email there what i used to sign up in this a/c..what will happen?

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing.

The premium (which includes Premium shared hosting and VPS hosting) is complete separate from the Free hosting system.

gangoos88

Reaction score
you mean then i have to verify my email again and start from there?

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

but there is something like "Please enter your billing information below, if you already have a billing account just enter your email address and you will be prompted to log in." in the order page..

wats this?

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Hello.....anyone?

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

hmmmm.......

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
You don't already have a billing account. You have a free hosting account - completely different.